ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

LOST

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2009, 10:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default LOST

Okay yeah, I need a thread. So fuckin sue me.

So basically this is the long and the short of what I know:

Everything that I think I know is subject to change.

Now let me run down what I think I know:

Jack is a piece of shit douchebag. He's not unforgiveable, and I think he means well, but fuck's sake if he isn't the most douchein'est douchebag ever to spring out of a recycled mustard bottle.

Ben is the lover scorned. God it's gonna burn him to find John alive. Ben is also the coolest character in the history of television shows. You think he's a wimp behind that manipulative mind of his, but he's quick and easy to kick down a locked door, baton a motherfucker in the face and plug a ho wit an AK.

Probably killed Nadia, too...and I think maybe Penny.

Eloise freaks me out. Who da fuck is this bitch?

Kate used to be the most cold blooded motherfucker on the show. However this season Sun and Ben moved in front of her. She's still fuckin cold as ice, though.

Miles owns.

Hurley reminds me of my sister. Only bigger and hairier. Hurley...that is.

Widmore is confusing.

Sun is fucking badass.

Juliet is smokin and if I were Sawyer, I'd have started tappin that ass the second the flashes stopped. Shit...he's tapped every other worthwhile beeitch on that rock...other than Sun and Claire.

...and (at least until he moved in with Kate, anyways) Jack never sliced ANYONE while he was on the island!!

Five years ago, Walt was a child. He's a man now.

I'm still fucking glad Charlie's dead. Weepy, whiney, self important, worthless bag of fucking pigshit, he was.

Jack's family seems vested in the Island...Christian...Claire...what if Jack is the one the Island needs?

I won't really be happy until I know more about Richard Alpert. Much motherfucking more.

I'll post more as it fucking comes to and ultimately befuddles me. LOST owns.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2009, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Just when I thought Ben was good this happens....

I agree though, Ben is a badass. I still have a feeling shit is going to get turned around and Widmore is going to look like the bad one at some point.

I still think John is my favourite charater on the show though. I liked the opening scene when he's just sitting by the fire. I thought it was cool.
Old 26 Feb 2009, 12:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Oh and another thing to about Jack. He pisses me off too. But at the same time if I was in Jacks position I would be thinking the same way and not believing Johns BS.
Old 26 Feb 2009, 12:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I had been telling you this for years!!!

Finally you come to believe me.....HAHAHAHAHA

Now you too will suffer between seasons!!!!

FEEL MY PAIN!

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2009, 08:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Yes Chris, you were right. However I suffer between fucking episodes, man. Fuck this between seasons shit...

I can't figure Ben though. I mean, it's obvious he's trying to usurp John's role on the island.

He found out John was there to lead, he got John's father and forced him to kill him...something Ben clearly thought John was incapable of.

He found out John could hear Jacob, he shot John and left him for dead.

He found out John had to move the island, he moved the island instead of him.

He found out John had to bring everyone back, he killed John after getting Hawking's name...no I don't believe him when he said he knew her...and did it himself...apparently.

But why would Widmore AND Ben want the same thing?? For them all to go back??

And Ben was saying he'd miss John, so clearly he thought John was dead...but then when Jack asked him in the hotel if John was in fact, dead...Ben didn't answer.

Ben will only not answer a question if he doesn't know the answer. If he answers a question, you know he knows what the answer is...he may or may not be telling you the correct answer, but if he knows, he does at least put forth an answer.

But when Ben is unsure of himself or the situation, he doesn't answer questions...

...so did he know that John was going to come back??

And WHY would Ben AND Widmore both want all of them to go back???

And who here thinks Eloise Hawking is just Ellie from 1954...you know...the blonde who held a gun on Faraday as he "inspected" Jughead??

I'm thinking this "war" that Widmore said was coming isn't between Ben and Widmore but Ellie and Widmore.

Also not to be forgotten is when Ben had Widmore exiled. Was it prior to 1992 when Ben killed DHARMA, or was it after The Purge when he assumed leadership??

The answer to that might tell you if Penny Widmore was born on the island or not...which may or may not mean anything but what the hell...it's worth noting.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 26 Feb 2009, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

What I don't get is why it seemed like Widmore didn't know where the island was when obviusly he does know how to get there.

And why is it that we were told who ever moves the island cannot return yet both John and Ben are back?
Old 26 Feb 2009, 10:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

...and next season is the last season.

so they better start answerin quick like.

Old 26 Feb 2009, 11:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
What I don't get is why it seemed like Widmore didn't know where the island was when obviusly he does know how to get there.

And why is it that we were told who ever moves the island cannot return yet both John and Ben are back?
Because Ben is the one who said it, and he is a liar.

Old 27 Feb 2009, 01:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
But why would Widmore AND Ben want the same thing?? For them all to go back??
Thats the question thats been buggin me

Quote:
...so did he know that John was going to come back??
I think he was hoping John wouldn't come back....but the island has a bizarre connection with John

Quote:
And who here thinks Eloise Hawking is just Ellie from 1954...you know...the blonde who held a gun on Faraday as he "inspected" Jughead??
I'm positive Ellie and Eloise are one and the same

Quote:
Also not to be forgotten is when Ben had Widmore exiled. Was it prior to 1992 when Ben killed DHARMA, or was it after The Purge when he assumed leadership??
Widmore had to be exiled long before that, otherwise Penny would have been born on the island, and unless I'm forgetting something....she was not
She met Desmond in 94.

Tho he claims to have led the Others for 3 decades....but as of 2005 he had been searching for the island for 20 years.
so had to have been off the island since at least 85.

Old 05 Mar 2009, 02:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I loved this episode.

No Ben or Widmore drama....but Sawyer is the man, so a Sawyer centric episode don't bug me at all.

Old 05 Mar 2009, 12:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

THE STATUE!!!~! ZOMG!!!~!

Sawyer is THE man. Other than Jin, Charlie and maybe Bernard, he's the only guy from 815 that's gotten action on the island.

Ana Lucia...did her.
Kate...did her...a lot.
Juliet...did her...apparently for three years.

That's three examples of some top shelf trim. Way to go Sawyer.

Good episode, though. Awesome episode.

Richard Alpert is the shit. Just throwing that out there.

Old 05 Mar 2009, 10:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Ana Lucia was less than quality.
Wouldn't touch that if I were gettin paid for it.

Juliet and Kate tho...I'd fuck em til I they couldn't walk.
The only other piece on the island worth tappin is Claire.

Old 05 Mar 2009, 10:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Ahhhh...the discriminating taste of a person with two middle names. I humbly bow to thee...

Myself......I'd fucking abuse Michelle Rodriguez so bad that it'd make Rihanna look like she got off light. Then I'd let her do me.

Old 05 Mar 2009, 11:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Michael Rodriguez would probably abuse you like YOU were Rihanna.

Then she'd have you suck her dick.

Old 07 Mar 2009, 12:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Glue, Michael Rodriguez probably has a cock twice the size of yours. I'd stay far away from that shit.

I was so happy when they killed her off the show.