ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Inglorious Bastards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2009, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Inglorious Bastards

<embed src="http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/xplayer/yo033.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="470" height="438" swliveconnect="true" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" flashvars="e=4bffc0037b3a3a49328d685cccfc7c21cc002 973d57a44951a38fddf065f5c696a66be9b89ee2d2f0947d4e 15d253124c7d296b9a2a5d695fdd446d15f64f11765e4883e7 2ea9b28fac1c70b1d8962a02723d09accafe3f4ff&width=47 0&height=438&pid=fsr001&autostart=false&allowscrip taccess=always&usefullscreen=true&esnapshot=4bffc0 037b3a3a473a9a2f4e92e87c23c611257ac87106801020f1d0 1e4d1c6b7162fe81d5ec2b2e434dcaa26b2d332dccd4bbb1a9 a6c499ffc2569b446ee65f69aed87b23b7866db297&trueurl =undefined"></embed>

Yep.... THAT'S a Quentin Tarantino Film....

It's a Nazi Bashing fest and Brad Pitt with the dumbest accent he's ever adapted to date, But dear god does this look brutal.
Old 11 Feb 2009, 09:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Your trailer link doesn't play for me.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LcoPxyxpE9A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LcoPxyxpE9A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

I think it looks pretty cool.

I usually enjoy Tarantino movies.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2009, 01:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

cant wait

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2009, 02:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That looks awesome.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2009, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

The trailer got me even more pumped up for this movie. This and Public Enemies are the two I can't wait to see this year.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2009, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I'm pretty sure that might be his natural accent, like it was in Thelma and Louise, just 20 years and few packs of cigarettes later...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2009, 09:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Susan Sarandon got a Western Union from Mr. Blonde while Geena Davis got a night with Mr. Jolie.

Then them two bitches drove theyself off a cliff. That's the one and only chick flick that will EVER be cool.

Has it been 20 years??

Fuck. That new movie looks dope as hell, though.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote