ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Popular TV Shows that you don't watch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2009, 08:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Popular TV Shows that you don't watch

What are they?

The only ones I can think of that I don't watch are Lost and 24.

Your turn.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2009, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

All of them except Boondocks...and even that I watch on DVD.

Season 2 = teh win~!
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2009, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

unfortunately Season 2 is probably the last season

There are a bunch of somewhat popular shows I dont watch
Grey's Anatomy is pretty much the biggest that I refuse to watch

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2009, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I only watch scrubs now and thats usually online....I really don't have time for anything else...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2009, 10:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

If you wanna talk to me about TV, talk to me about sports or old school shows. Besides that, you'll be out of luck. Unless you're talking to me about the "fire alarm" segment of the Office that was shown directly after the Superbowl. So yeah, to answer the question, every single one of them.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2009, 10:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Oh yeah.....
The shitfest known as "The Office" is on my "to avoid" list as well

Old 07 Feb 2009, 01:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I only watch Scrubs and LOST and honestly...the new Scrubs on the Disney Channel...ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...ABC is about half as funny as it used to be for some reason. Probably because they're jumping every fucking shark they can come across.

JD and Elliott are back together. We're going to find out Janitor's name..."Josh??" Kelso and Cox are "like brothers." Cox...OMFG...respects JD as a person and a doctor. Cox is becoming Kelso. JD is becoming Cox. OMFG...just stop with the shark jumping and make funny shows, Scrubs. For fuck's sake.

So yeah...but let me run down a few for you:

House - sucks donkey balls. Same damn formula...every show. Repetitive, predictable and if it doesn't end up with House marrying that other guy that he talks to all the time then it's just not being honest with itself.

Grey's Anatomy - possibly the dumbest show on television. It's like some they wanted to make a version of Scrubs that wasn't funny, took itself way too seriously, and instead of Zach Braff's gay narraration, they went with what's-her-clit's annoying and monotonous narraration. With the exception of Dempsey, everyone on that cast needs to be shot. That Catherine Heigl bitch...you know the blonde fugly one from Knocked Up that Hollywood tries to market as a hottie?? Yeah...she should be eaten by wild dogs before being shot....and she should go first.

ER - has sucked since Clooney left. However the moment they cut Romano's arm off WITH A FUCKING HELICOPTER...that was when the show and everyone on it officially became a joke.

There's more out there...but those are the ones I hate the most. The wife tried to get me to watch them with her, but that stopped on the quick. It's actually to the point where the wife will watch them upstairs and let me game in the basement while they're on.

...she only does that because as the shows progress I yell at the characters for being morons. I can't help it. The characters are stupid and they say and do stupid things. SOMEONE needs to set those fuckin mouth breathers right.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2009, 06:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

actually I love House's bitterness

I don't really care about the formula of the show, I just enjoy the angry, bitter, sarcastic comments

Scrubs isnt as wacky funny this year, but they aren't doing a full season....The show's creator wanted to wrap up storylines. He said that he wanted to tone down the wackiness, it had gotten too far from where they started.....my biggest complaint is , not enough Turk.

Old 07 Feb 2009, 10:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
actually I love House's bitterness

I don't really care about the formula of the show, I just enjoy the angry, bitter, sarcastic comments

Scrubs isnt as wacky funny this year, but they aren't doing a full season....The show's creator wanted to wrap up storylines. He said that he wanted to tone down the wackiness, it had gotten too far from where they started.....my biggest complaint is , not enough Turk.
Problem with that is that Turk has no shark to jump...other than maybe taking JD on a weekend visit to Brokeback Mountain. I'm guessing JD would be the catcher, which as I understand it was Maggie Gylenhaal...ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...Jake. Sorry I always get them confused...probably because she looks like a dude and he looks like a chick.

My biggest complaint is Dr. Cox...who I believe House was fashioned after......he's just not angry enough this year.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 07 Feb 2009, 10:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Oh yeah.....
The shitfest known as "The Office" is on my "to avoid" list as well
Co sign. I wouldn't go so far as to say I "hate" it...not like Gay's Anat., ER and House......but goddamn, that is one un-motherfucking-funny show. To make matters worse, EVERYONE at the office I work in thinks it's hilairous.

Old 07 Feb 2009, 12:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I had never watched an episode of The Office until the one that aired Super Bowl Sunday, and I must say that that episode was pretty fuckin' funny.

O and I don't watch any popular shows really
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2009, 12:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'll add Scrubs, ER, and Grey's Anatomy to my list.

Scrubs - It just never really looked that funny to me by the previews I've seen for it,although if I did watch it then it would be to just look at Sarah Chalke the whole time.

ER - I dunno it just never caught my interest.

Grey's Anatomy - Same as ER.

House is the only medical show I like watching because Dr House himself always makes me laugh,I enjoy the cases on there and even if there hasn't been a whole lot of her this season I also like Dr Cameron...she's a cutie Thirteen is too.

The Office = Quite possibly one the funniest shows on TV.

I don't care what you say about me for saying that because I stand by that statement.

Last edited by Jason; 07 Feb 2009 at 12:56 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2009, 04:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

it won't be the last time you are WRONG, Jason

Old 08 Feb 2009, 03:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Lets see..

Heroes (Was so disappointed with the last "season". What was it like 10 episodes...*maybe*..? That and it didn't have a fucking ending. They were like "Ok, who gives a crap about the story, the season is ending now." I thought that the little break they took was the normal thing they do during a season until it started up again and, hey look, it's "Part 1" again. GAY! /end rant)
Gray's Anatomy
Bones
ER (Agree with Glue here.. It was decent until Clooney left.)
The Office
American Idol
Scrubs (THE most retarded show in the history of television)
LOST

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2009, 05:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

add Heroes to my dont watch list

but Bones is awesome