ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

I don't know who's into this kind of stuff...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jan 2009, 11:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default I don't know who's into this kind of stuff...

But if you get a chance, check this out.

I probably mentioned this once or twice back in the day, but a friend of mine from high school had a pretty cool band. My friend (Jacob) was the lead singer and keyboard player. A year or two ago, he was signed to a music contract with Warner Bros.

I haven't heard from him in a little over a year but I was surprised to see his face on the cover of a local magazine a month or two ago. His band, The Jacob Jeffries Band, has blown up over the past year or so and has been playing at all of the huge local indy events. Jacob Jeffries is not his real name, which for some reason seems really cool to me.

I'm assuming that the majority of you won't enjoy this style of music (or just won't reply to this at all as seems to be the trend with my Entertainment threads) but if you're into jam bands and such, it's definitely worth a listen.

It's cool to see such a talented kid that you grew up with make it in the music business. If he gets real famous, it'll be cool to say that I've jammed with Jacob Jeffries.

www.jacobjeffriesband.com

Check it out.
Old 26 Jan 2009, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm listening to it now and it's pretty good stuff. He has a pretty strong voice and is complimented by the piano.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2009, 05:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I really like "Getting There." That song is awesome.

"Your Tree" is awesome as well.

Actually, I think I really like all the songs on there.

Last edited by STICK; 26 Jan 2009 at 08:06 PM.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2009, 08:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I listened to some of it and it sounds pretty good.

I like that kind of stuff and your friend seems to be pretty talented.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote