ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

We've got to go back

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2009, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default We've got to go back

LOST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

I'm ready to get back to that island....anybody else tuning in?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2009, 08:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I just started watching the show a few weeks ago. Fuck, I love it. I hope I can be all caught up by next week.
Old 21 Jan 2009, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Shit I'm motherfucking loving this goddamned awesomeness. DVR rules, too.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2009, 09:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Ben changed the past??!~!

ZOMG....

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 21 Jan 2009, 09:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

dude....woah....complete awesomeness

and just think of how long you both resisted the greatness of this show

Old 21 Jan 2009, 10:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Well to be honest...I watched the first few episodes of the show when it first hit and wasn't really down.

Going back to the first season after watching season 3 was almost worth waiting to watch it.

Lucky me, I hit Blockbuster up like a motherfucker and I'm all caught up now.

Old 21 Jan 2009, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I need another fix....next ep cant get here fast enough

Old 21 Jan 2009, 10:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

So okay this is what I've got so far.

The old lady from Desmond's dream (funny how Farraday alluded to the concept of "Time righting itself" earlier) is apparently now some kind of gatekeeper to the time space continuum. Is she God?? Is she the essence of Einstein?? Who knows?

Ben has by all appearances fucked up the rhythm of the space time continuum and is a couple days away from destroying the world. Motherfucker probably divided by zero or some shit.

Sun apparently is more badass than Kate, when I used to think that Kate was the most ruthless, coldhearted and badass character to ever grace my television. Kate is quite possibly delusional as well.

Sayid is fucked six ways from Thursday.

Ben apparently conducts the best and most efficient interventions in the long and storied history of drug abuse.

Hurley wants to go back to the island but will stop at nothing to get away from Ben.

Dan Farraday is the biggest asshole in the entire space time continuum and Desmond Hume owes that pencilnecked motherfucker the beatdown of a lifetime.

There are also A LOT more questions.

Old 21 Jan 2009, 10:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Dan Farraday is the biggest asshole in the entire space time continuum
...in a Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged sort of way...if...you...feel me...

Old 21 Jan 2009, 10:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I must rewatch the episode....I don't think I properly absorbed it

Old 21 Jan 2009, 10:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Ben rules.

Old 21 Jan 2009, 11:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Sayid is the shit