ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2009, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default 2012

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUEFJS6F-70&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUEFJS6F-70&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Thoughts?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2009, 07:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

It looks incredibly lame.
Old 16 Jan 2009, 08:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Not enough of a trailer to really comment one way or another.

However, if it's anything like "The Day After Tomorrow," then it will be a horrible movie.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2009, 08:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah well you have a bunch of doomsday preachers on street corners with their over pretentious theories about how the reversing of the Sun's Lunar Cycle or whatever will either (a) fuck up the Solar System and have us fall out of the Universe or (b) Incur the God Damn Rapture
Old 16 Jan 2009, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I think I'll wait for more than a teaser

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2009, 11:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I liked The Day After Tomorrow.

2012 doomsday theories used to mess with my head. I mean, that year's not very far away, ya know. These days I just equate it to "the sky is falling."

These guys deserve credit for an overall smart decision. This is like someone making a major film about Y2J *cough* I mean Y2K in 1999. Let's say the world ends in 2012... okay, cool, we won't be around to complain about it anyways. But let's say this theory is bullshit, as most conspiracy theories are... then these guys just banked off of the paranoia while critically acclaimed scientists are living in underground shelters and shit.

Just so you guys know, the world is actually ending in 2034.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2009, 11:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post

Just so you guys know, the world is actually ending in 2034.
You know how small of a chance that is?
Old 17 Jan 2009, 04:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
You know how small of a chance that is?
Yeah. That year is simply 20 + a random number. I'm just messin.

- Jadakiss
Old 17 Jan 2009, 05:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Yeah. That year is simply 20 + a random number. I'm just messin.
If it is seriously random it's a good random. There's a huge arse asteroid that people are saying could hit in 2034. It all depends though on how earth's gravity effects it when it swings by a few years before though. The chances of a strike are minimal.
Old 17 Jan 2009, 06:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

I looked up an asteroid called 99942 Apophis. Apparently, people used to predict 2029, and now they're saying 2036 or 2037. So my "random year" is definitely close to that. Infact, I'm well aware of the asteroid theories surrounding that time period, and I actually re-did the number since it seemed too accurate (my method is to simply look away from the keyboard as I type) but then decided that wasn't completely random and switched back.

- Jadakiss
Old 17 Jan 2009, 09:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

2012 will end us all

the signs are all there

-2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar
-we have the war in Israel goin on
-we elected the antichrist

CK is offline   Reply With Quote