ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Jack is Back

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2009, 08:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Jack is Back

2 long years.....and finally Jack Bauer is back to save us once more.

24 is back, motherfuckers

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2009, 04:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Two years of storyline time maybe...no way the show has been off the air for two years.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2009, 07:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Two years of storyline time maybe...no way the show has been off the air for two years.
my bad 19 months...

Old 12 Jan 2009, 12:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Who the fuck is in charge of fact checking this garbage??? You know, they could at least try to make these "threats" appear plausible, instead they just run up this insane crap and it's worse every year. I wanted Jack in the jungle, fucking shit up and doing something different, and it's just more of the same shit they've been doing for years. How did 24 get to be so bad?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2009, 02:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
my bad 19 months...
Has it really be 19 months?

I could have swore I've been seeing commercials for it during those 19 months lol. Oh well...I've never watched it. I guess maybe that's why it doesn't feel like so long.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2009, 06:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Who the fuck is in charge of fact checking this garbage??? You know, they could at least try to make these "threats" appear plausible, instead they just run up this insane crap and it's worse every year. I wanted Jack in the jungle, fucking shit up and doing something different, and it's just more of the same shit they've been doing for years. How did 24 get to be so bad?
I didn't really like last season.....but I'm super psyched for this season.

I dunno if its because its been so long, but I'm loving this.

The court scene was awesome imo

Old 12 Jan 2009, 06:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
I didn't really like last season.....but I'm super psyched for this season.

I dunno if its because its been so long, but I'm loving this.

The court scene was awesome imo
Yeah, the stuff where he was telling off the senate was cool. All that "I regret nothing I had to do to keep you fat fucks safe."

We need that.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 Jan 2009, 08:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

how did Janenne Garofallesbian sneak into the cast?
Where is Chloe?

What happened?????

Old 12 Jan 2009, 08:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

the twists and turns....I love this show

Old 13 Jan 2009, 12:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
how did Janenne Garofallesbian sneak into the cast?
Where is Chloe?

What happened?????
Yeah, I was pretty bummed when I saw her fat face. I hope she dies badly. Actually, I hope Sean Hannity shows up and shoots her. That would be badass.

Last night was better. I'm also getting a little hard on for the new fed girl.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 13 Jan 2009, 12:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

the new Fed chick is hot...no doubts.

lovin her fall to the dark side

Old 13 Jan 2009, 03:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

oh yeah.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 13 Jan 2009, 03:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

you gotta love it...

she's probably not "hot"...but goddam is she cute.

Old 14 Jan 2009, 03:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I love this show. The scene where Jack was trying to find out were Tony was and the guy was about to tell him, but got shot before he could was insane. That kind of shit is awesome.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote