ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

I Seen It. I Hate It. (New Star Trek Trailer)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2008, 06:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default I Seen It. I Hate It. (New Star Trek Trailer)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/startrek/

I hope JJ Abrams gets prostate cancer in his fuckin' teeth.

Die.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2008, 07:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

How can you get prostate cancer in your teeth?

The only way I would see this movie is if I saw it with my Dad since he's a huge huge Trekkie,I've always been more of Star Wars guy and I remember the day he found out I didn't like Star Trek and once I told him he was heartbroken....I felt so bad

Also, what's the correct term Trev? Trekkie or Trekker? I've heard both but what it is the correct one for Star Trek fans.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2008, 08:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I saw it when we were waiting for Quantum of Solace to start. Everyone in the theater were like, "Ah hell no".
Old 17 Nov 2008, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
How can you get prostate cancer in your teeth?
Ass to mouth.
Old 18 Nov 2008, 03:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Also, what's the correct term Trev? Trekkie or Trekker? I've heard both but what it is the correct one for Star Trek fans.
I prefer Trekkie, some others prefer Trekker.

I think Trekkie is much more common.
Old 18 Nov 2008, 03:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

saw the trailer..... not impressed....

tho I shall probably sit thru it anyways

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2008, 05:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
the correct term is "fucking nerd", Jason
Old 18 Nov 2008, 12:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
the correct term is "fucking nerd", Jason
Perpetual virgin?
Old 18 Nov 2008, 03:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I am a Next Generation Trekkie, but I couldn't keep up with the movies. I don't know about this one. It looks a little silly.

And yeah, Star Wars > Star Trek.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2008, 03:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

DS9 and Voyager >>> TNG

Old 18 Nov 2008, 04:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
DS9 and Voyager >>> TNG
Voyager was hit or miss. Some episodes were great, some just kind of sucked. A lot of the borg shit was cool. But some of the characters and lamer planet hopping events just really messed things up. Especially that rat nelix dork.

Deep Shit 9 was horrible. All that spiritual crap and holy wars. I just couldn't take it

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2008, 12:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

DS9 was the best Star Trek series by far IMO. One of the best Sci Fi series ever as well.

I used to like Voyager, but now that I've seen so much better Sci Fi (DS9, Stargate SG-1, Babylon 5) I just can't watch it.

TNG is great for a while, but it is too formulaic for my liking. Everything is reset within the hour and nothing ever changes (with a few exceptions).
Old 19 Nov 2008, 01:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
DS9 was the best Star Trek series by far IMO. One of the best Sci Fi series ever as well.

I used to like Voyager, but now that I've seen so much better Sci Fi (DS9, Stargate SG-1, Babylon 5) I just can't watch it.

TNG is great for a while, but it is too formulaic for my liking. Everything is reset within the hour and nothing ever changes (with a few exceptions).
I liked Yoyager and DS9 because they were different....there were actual storylines. Continuing plots.

Voyager probably holds a higher honor in my mind because I caught that from the begining....DS9 for whatever reason, I didn't catch until a few seasons in...I had to go back and find the first few seasons and watch them over (even then it didn't really pick up until the Defiant and the Dominion War)

Old 19 Nov 2008, 01:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
I liked Yoyager and DS9 because they were different....there were actual storylines. Continuing plots.

Voyager probably holds a higher honor in my mind because I caught that from the begining....DS9 for whatever reason, I didn't catch until a few seasons in...I had to go back and find the first few seasons and watch them over (even then it didn't really pick up until the Defiant and the Dominion War)
Yeah, DS9 didn't hit it's stride till around season 3. But neither did TNG, really.

Another thing that made DS9 great was the large supporting cast. A whole lot of stories went beyond the main cast and into recurring minor characters. It made the world seem more complete.

EDIT -- I'll go one step further. TNG fucking sucked with very few exceptions for the first two and a half seasons. It was horrible.
Old 19 Nov 2008, 02:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

TNG had some characters I liked....but thats bout it....the stories were meh

I think Janeway could have worked in regular Federation space, but I doubt Picard woulda done so well in the Delta Quadrant

dunno

DS9 came to a reasonable close, but still I wish there had been more
Voyager closed and I wished it coulda gone on