ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

So..The First "Official" Single Off Democracy Sounds Gay.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Nov 2008, 02:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default So..The First "Official" Single Off Democracy Sounds Gay.

http://www.imeem.com/gunsnroses/musi...ese_democracy/

Yeah, just..no.
Old 14 Nov 2008, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Your taste in music has always been questionable. This just proves it even more.
Old 14 Nov 2008, 11:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Its ok...not really great...but not really bad either.

It certainly wasn't worth 10 years of waiting...thankfully I really haven't given a shit about this album so I'm not really disappointed.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2008, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I shall just keep listening to my old school GnR albums

the new shit isn't really GnR anyway

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2008, 03:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The beginning guitar reminds me of the 90210 theme song.

Other than that, it sounds good to me.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2008, 03:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
The beginning guitar reminds me of the 90210 theme song.

Other than that, it sounds good to me.
Now that you say it I totally hear it....

Axl and his fake GnR band are hangin out at the Peach Pit

Old 14 Nov 2008, 04:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

My new side bitch, plays this shit all day, I love white women.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2008, 04:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I just finished listening to the whole finished album. Its amazing. This I Love could be one of the best gnr tracks ever.
Old 14 Nov 2008, 04:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
My new side bitch, plays this shit all day, I love white women.
White women tend to be to stupid to deal with on the long term.
....at least the ones I keep finding....I'll send em your way tho

Old 14 Nov 2008, 04:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
White women tend to be to stupid to deal with on the long term.
....at least the ones I keep finding....I'll send em your way tho

Well, see CK, that's because you're a white man, you've been dealing with white women your whole life I assume.

I bet you would find it easier to deal with a black woman, while I think it's a headache...

But at the end of the day, your main chick is probably a white woman, and mine is a black woman...See how that works?

But yeah, send them my way bro.

Old 14 Nov 2008, 05:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'll take the japs.

Is that racist?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2008, 05:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Not if you really mean it.

Old 14 Nov 2008, 05:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Well, see CK, that's because you're a white man, you've been dealing with white women your whole life I assume.

I bet you would find it easier to deal with a black woman, while I think it's a headache...

But at the end of the day, your main chick is probably a white woman, and mine is a black woman...See how that works?

But yeah, send them my way bro.
ha....everyone assumes that.

so untrue.

Every chick wants to swing from the vine of the big 7 footer

Besides, I've been everywhere man.....I've tasted the rainbow.

I've dated white chicks, black chicks, Asian chicks, Polynesian chicks, Filipino chicks, Hispanic chicks, European chicks, Russian Chicks...and the cream of the crop Hawaiian Chicks.

the only one missin from my check list is Indian Chicks.....not like Native American...like Indians from India.

Hawaiian Chicks are the best tho, thats the frikkin melting pot right there. They take the best from every frikkin demographic, blend it all together, and pour out perfection.

but yeah....you can keep them white chicks

Old 14 Nov 2008, 05:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Thank you...White (any kind of white), Black, Asian, and Hispanics. Is cool with me.

Always wanted a Filipino Chick, though.

I bet Hawaii is awesome, huh CK?

Old 14 Nov 2008, 06:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Thank you...White (any kind of white), Black, Asian, and Hispanics. Is cool with me.

Always wanted a Filipino Chick, though.

I bet Hawaii is awesome, huh CK?
Filipino chicks are awesome....dark skin, big lips.... not BIG asses, but nice sized.

Hawaii is the shit