ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Album Of The Year.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2008, 01:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Album Of The Year.

Let's say you had to choose the Album of the year right now. What would you pick?..

My choice: Death Magnetic- Metallica, by a landslide.
Old 27 Oct 2008, 07:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Either Death Magnetic or SOLA.
Old 27 Oct 2008, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

can somebody make a list of nominations please. I can't remember what came out. I know it wasn't Chinese Democracy though

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2008, 04:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

^^^I heard a song from Chinese Democracy on the radio the other morning. I don't know what it was called, but it sounded really good.

My AOTY is Tech N9ne's Killer.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2008, 04:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
My AOTY is Tech N9ne's Killer
+1

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2008, 04:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
+1
Still in your rotation?
Old 27 Oct 2008, 05:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Yep, Killer, Old Jay-z, Scarface, and Buddens is the only thing I've been listening to for a while now.

Old 27 Oct 2008, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Yep, Killer, Old Jay-z, Scarface, and Buddens is the only thing I've been listening to for a while now.
Nice

Did you ever check out any of his older albums?
Old 27 Oct 2008, 05:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
can somebody make a list of nominations please. I can't remember what came out. I know it wasn't Chinese Democracy though
holy shit, I just heard it's due end of november

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2008, 05:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Rock:
Metallica - Death Magnetic
Motley Crue - Saints of Los Angeles
Scars on Broadway

Rap:
Tech N9ne - Killer
Krizz Kaliko - Vitiligo

If Eminem's album comes out this year and is as good as I hope it is I'll have to add it to my list.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2008, 06:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Nice

Did you ever check out any of his older albums?
Unfortunately, I haven't, I have downloaded most of his shit, but haven't had time to listen too it. My brother on the other hand, loves Anghellic, Absolute Power, and Eveready and has told me nothing but good things about them.

I do love that song Come Gangsta, though.

Quote:
When you in them streets, creep creep
Cause some gangsters want a head blast
Cause I run with the red rags
And try make the feds flash
Try to swipe my bread stash
(That's that bullshit I'm gonna' skip and try to go get the money grip)
OK, you niggas kill me in Nosferatu vampire bit my shit
Cause you niggas fill me surprised that I got you right here with my shit
So you gotta be thankful to who?
By the way homie what's gangster to you?
(Money, dope and alcohol and plenty bitches all up on your dick)
I got that
How can C-Bo be wrong?
How can Yukmouth be wrong?
How can Lynch be wrong?
How can 2Pac be wrong? Bitch!

Gold.

Old 27 Oct 2008, 06:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Unfortunately, I haven't, I have downloaded most of his shit, but haven't had time to listen too it. My brother on the other hand, loves Anghellic, Absolute Power, and Eveready and has told me nothing but good things about them.

I do love that song Come Gangsta, though.

Gold.
Dope that your brother likes it.

Come Gangsta is my favorite track off of Everready. I think once you do have time to listen to those albums, you'll be feelin' it.
Old 27 Oct 2008, 08:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
...hell might just freeze over
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2008, 08:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Yeah but I wouldn't hold it against Axl to back out yet again.
Old 28 Oct 2008, 01:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

The Game - LAX

for rock I'd have to say Haste the Day's new album, or Rise Against's.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote