ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Any Bondoisseurs here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2008, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Any Bondoisseurs here?

James Bond 007 Collection

It includes all 21 movies, as well bonus features for each. That's 42 total discs for $224.99. Before taxes, that's like $5.35 per disc.

That really isn't a bad deal for 007 fans and fans of special features.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2008, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I know my grandpa is a big James Bond fan,but seeing as how him and I don't talk much and don't have the greatest relationship I won't be shelling out that much money for it.

I know it sounds harsh but it's just the way it is.

Sorry if I brought the thread down...totally not my intentions.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2008, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I'm not a big fan of most of the Bond stuff, but I would buy the Connery and Craig moves as singles.
Old 20 Oct 2008, 02:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Bond is like Bourne but not as good

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2008, 02:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Bond is like Bourne but not as good

Kurt...am I wrong to make this statement...Ethan Hunt > JB?
Old 20 Oct 2008, 09:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post

Kurt...am I wrong to make this statement...Ethan Hunt > JB?
that all depends on what JB stands for

Old 20 Oct 2008, 12:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

JB = like Bourne but not as good.
Old 20 Oct 2008, 12:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

if you're saying JB means James bond and you think Ethan Hunt is better than James Bond, then you are on the crack.

Ethan Hunt is in no way shape or form better than James Bond

Old 20 Oct 2008, 01:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Old 20 Oct 2008, 07:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I like SOME Bond movies.

Dr. No, From Russia With Love, The Man With The Golden Gun, For Your Eyes Only, A View To A Kill (I mean come on...Walken...Grace Jones...and MIDGE from That 70s Show...you've GOT to love AVTAK), I'm down with those.

I've seen a lot of other ones that range from Cool to Meh...but those 5 will be in my Blu Ray collection someday.

Not really some day soon, but some day.

ALL of them though?? Hellz nah.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote