ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Phish Reunion...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2008, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Phish Reunion...

Quote:
PHISH ANNOUNCES CONCERT DATES FOR MARCH 2009
Phish returns from a 4 year hiatus to play shows on three consecutive nights next March at the Hampton Colisieum in Virginia. The dates are March 6, 7 and 8. Tickets go on sale 10/18 through TicketMaster.

All hotels in the Hampton, VA area are sold out of rooms for those days as the announcement has been hotly anticipated by Phish’s fan community for the past three weeks. Tickets can be purchased online at http://ticketmaster.com
Yeah.

First of all, I’m super bitter about this. The way they ended it in 04, especially with the words and deeds of Trey Anastasio…was just disrespectful. Yeah, yeah, sure, sure…they got burnt out and weary of the admiration/obsession their huge fanbase extolled on them.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Bottom line, they were bitches about it. I don’t really feel like getting into it, but I felt at least that the band, Anastasio in particular, blamed their own fans for their disgruntlement. Sure…because of the fans, these four stoners from Nowhere, Vermont banked over $200 million between 1988 and 2004…but we were the problem.

And of course everything is well and cool until Anastasio got caught with painkillers and opiates and cocaine (although it was all pleaded down to just painkillers), and had to spend some time in the slam down in Whitehall, NY. Okay…the jail in Whitehall, NY is like the lunchroom at the Highschool I went to, but that’s beside the point.

So this fucking paleface bitchass spends some time in the clink, he needed to ball out for his lawyer to make sure he didn’t get sent to Attica…you know how it works for rich white people. They get slapped on the wrist for the kind of things that will get a poor or middle class black man locked up in a Maxi for a couple dimes, but that’s beside the point, too.

So he gets out and anytime someone with a blog or a magazine to write for talks to him it’s all about, “I want to get Phish back together, I’m totally down, I love it, I can’t believe I actually didn’t want to play with Phish any more…blah blah blah blah.”

Yeah…fuck you too, junkie.

But I love the music, so against my better judgement I’m going. I’m going to have some shirts made up that say PHISH 2009 on the front and “TREY’S DRUG MONEY TOUR” with some tour dates on the back.

Fucking A, this fucking guy was talking shit like the people who allowed him to afford his simple life of music and drugs without ever having to get a real job were what was wrong with his life or something. Then he does minimal time at the most bitchass jail ever, and now he’s back on board and gushing like a 13 year old girl talking about her crush on Eminem.

Fuck this shit. Most bitter human being ever…but I’m still going. Such a fucking hypocrite, but I haven’t seen a Phish show in 8 fucking years…so sue me.

Just had to get that off my chest.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2008, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

whats a Phish?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2008, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

"A" Phish I guess you could say is any one of four people from Vermont who could buy and sell this board and every registered member on it several times over and still not have to work again a day in their lives.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 03 Oct 2008, 05:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I thought they made ice cream
Old 07 Oct 2008, 04:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
I thought they made ice cream
Not exactly. Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream manufactures the product, they just got paid to allow their band's name to be on it.

And unlike the music, Phish Food is better than Cherry Garcia.

Although neither are nearly as good as Chunky Monkey.

Late.

Old 07 Oct 2008, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Not exactly. Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream manufactures the product, they just got paid to allow their band's name to be on it.

And unlike the music, Phish Food is better than Cherry Garcia.

Although neither are nearly as good as Chunky Monkey.

Late.
All pale in comparison to Americone Dream...except for maybe Cherry Garcia.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote