ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Truth...Hopefully this is the closest Tech comes to Auto-Tune...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2008, 03:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Truth...Hopefully this is the closest Tech comes to Auto-Tune...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=2715489

First song on the playlist is Bunk Rock Bitch, by Kutt Kalhoun. He hops on the T-Pain auto-tune bandwagon. I know before you said you wanted to hear what Tech would do with it, and this is pretty close...hopefully the closest we get.

I must say, it isn't too bad on here. The rest of the track is fire though...goes hard as hell.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2008, 07:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

He kills it just like I thought he would. He worked it in too the song and still actually rapped, unlike Wayne and Knaye who jjust go through a whole song with that bullshit.

That beat is tight as fuck.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2008, 09:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
He kills it just like I thought he would. He worked it in too the song and still actually rapped, unlike Wayne and Knaye who jjust go through a whole song with that bullshit.

That beat is tight as fuck.
Yea the beat is hard as hell. It feels like a really tuned down rock beat kind of.
Old 28 Sep 2008, 07:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Yeah, I get that feeling too.

The song is basically Tech telling us he's a Rock Star.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2008, 08:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Yeah, I get that feeling too.

The song is basically Tech telling us he's a Rock Star.
This was a track by label mate Kutt Calhoun. He was the second verse on Too Much. His album, Feature Presentation, should be droppin' pretty soon.

Tech pretty much is a rock star though. His shows are like rock concerts with the amount of energy he brings. Also, as Tech says, "I'm too gangsta for MTV, and to rock n roll for BET."