ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Sequels that are going to be made...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2008, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Sequels that are going to be made...

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article...anger_20080926

A LOT of new sequels and remakes were announced this week, here's a list of a few of them with links to the source article or the film itself on RopeofSilicon:

* The Lone Ranger
* Pirates of the Caribbean 4
* National Treasure 3
* Hairspray 2
* Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
* I Am Legend Prequel
* Lethal Weapon 5
* Let the Right One In

On top of all that we learn Rachel McAdams will play the lead female in Sherlock Holmes, Pixar's Cars 2 has been bumped to 2011 and Newt moves to 2012, Spike Lee said Anthony Hemingway may be directing George Lucas's Redtails about the Tuskegee Airmen and while Johnny Depp may be down for a Pirates of the Caribbean 4 it sounds like Keira Knightley is done with it.

Some rumors have George Clooney as a potential star for The Lone Ranger starring opposite Depp who will play Tonto.

George A. Romero is making yet another zombie movie.

Yahoo has some Iron Man concept art and the first look at the cover art for The Dark Knight Blu-ray and Batpod Blu-ray are online.

Also Johnny Depp confirmed that he will star in the next Tim Burton film, Alice In Wonderland. It will be a live version, and he will play the Mad Hatter.

I am looking forward to Pirates 4, National Treasure 3 and Hairspray 2. The lone ranger movie too, maybe.

Thoughts, complaints, rants...
Old 27 Sep 2008, 12:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Another Lethal Weapon?

But the one not on that list...

The return of Axel Foley in Beverly Hills Cop 4. Yep.
Old 27 Sep 2008, 02:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
I Am Legend Prequel
This.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2008, 09:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

National Treasure 2 was practically the same movie as National Treasure, so I'm not sure about the third. Pirates 4 should be good.
Old 27 Sep 2008, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I didn't expect them to make a Pirates 4 but hopefully it'll be good because I've enjoyed all the other Pirate films,as long as Depp is in it then it should be good but it sucks Keira can't be in it.

I had heard about Lethal Weapon 5 but they were waiting for approval from Mel Gibson about it,I'd probably see it since I always liked the other Lethal films.

Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter for Alice in Wonderland should be good.

I dunno what to think about everything else.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote