ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

RIP Richard Wright

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2008, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default RIP Richard Wright

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080915/...ain_pink_floyd

That's really surprising and awful news. This is probably one more reason there will never be another Pink Floyd tour.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMpGdG27K9o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMpGdG27K9o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 15 Sep 2008, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Shit.

R.I.P. Ricky...Sysyphus.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 02:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Rest in peace.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 02:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Lame
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 10:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

As fucked up as this may sound...I actually think a Floyd reunion show is likely now.

I mean...look at it...shows in honor of Ricky. And as horrible as this is to say...perhaps Roger will be able to mend with David and Nicky now. Ricky was always the problem with Roger.

Of course, no more songs crying about WWII and nuclear war and shit Roger......that's a hurdle that would have to be overcome, to be sure. I mean...it absolutely peaked with When The Tigers Broke Free...I still get a little teary hearing that sometimes......but it absolutely tanked with Final Cut and you almost had to roll your eyes at points in Radio KAOS and Amused To Death. There was a lot of good shit on those discs, but...

But anyway, grief has a way of lending perspective.

Sure...it's not REALLY Floyd without Ricky, but they don't really jam out anymore so...

I'd pay $100 easy to see just David and Nicky playing with the studio guys as Pink Floyd again. I mean...a FLOYD SHOW...that's the best fucking show ever. Roger's solo shows in 99 certainly rocked more than Floyd in 88 and 94...but seeing a FLOYD SHOW is seriously the greatest concert experience ever.

I absolutely fucking cherish the memories of those shows I saw. The graphics in the beginning of Time alone are fucking priceless...even moreso if you're dilated...

I'm just dreaming here...but I'd absolutely love to see another, and if Rog was there, too...I'd prolly cream my pants.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 16 Sep 2008 at 10:34 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2008, 12:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I was fucking bummed when I heard about this. This is the sort of shit that happens when you hold these grudges for what now, 28 years or something. They wasted so much time. That was something these guys knew all about when they were young, then they all turned into a bunch of stubborn old men. Now Richards dead. Rog and Dave better wake up before they're both dead too. Which, really, isn't that far off anyway

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote