ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Death Magnetic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2008, 04:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default Death Magnetic

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uZ62cY8m7hI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uZ62cY8m7hI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

New Metallica song...and it actually doesn't suck...

Based on this and a couple early reviews I have read I will definitely be checking Death Magnetic out as soon as it leaks. If its actually as good as the hype I MAY even buy it too.

Oh...

Trujillo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Newstead

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2008, 05:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i think im one of the few who actually enjoyed St. Anger. the drums kinda killed every fucking song, and James fucking his voice up was kinda dumb, but for the most part, the music and the non fucked up singing were good
Old 25 Aug 2008, 12:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4SXlMY3NjVk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4SXlMY3NjVk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

First single...The Day That Never Came...another really good song.

This album is going to be awesome.

Jason/Glue/DC/Trev...can one of you please change the title of the thread to Death Magnetic for me please? Dunno if anyone other then me is actually excited for or wants to discuss this...but I figure it'd be best to keep it all in this thread.

Thanks
Old 25 Aug 2008, 12:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
i think im one of the few who actually enjoyed St. Anger. the drums kinda killed every fucking song, and James fucking his voice up was kinda dumb, but for the most part, the music and the non fucked up singing were good
St Anger had potential but felt unfinished...like they got to a certain point and just said fuck it.

I'm very glad they dumped Bob Rock for Rick Rubin...probably the best decision they have made in 10 years.
Old 25 Aug 2008, 01:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-a75tuhUZ8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-a75tuhUZ8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

my favorite Metallica song btw
Old 25 Aug 2008, 02:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

they been playin songs all over the radio....the consensus is
New Metallica is teh suck

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2008, 02:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I dunno how I feel about it....
the vocals just aint what they used to be

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2008, 02:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
I dunno how I feel about it....
the vocals just aint what they used to be
The vocals don't mean shit to me...but I've always tended to just kinda ignore James and focus on the rest of the music.
Old 25 Aug 2008, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I liked the early stuff they played in Korea.

This album seems promising.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2008, 07:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Both songs are awesome I can't wait for this album.

I never heard the album but I liked the song St Anger.

My favorite Metallica album is The Black Album,followed closely by Master of Puppets and my favorite songs by them is One and Enter Sandman.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2008, 10:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0 View Post
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4SXlMY3NjVk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4SXlMY3NjVk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

First single...The Day That Never Came...another really good song.

This album is going to be awesome.

Jason/Glue/DC/Trev...can one of you please change the title of the thread to Death Magnetic for me please? Dunno if anyone other then me is actually excited for or wants to discuss this...but I figure it'd be best to keep it all in this thread.

Thanks
I dig it.
Old 31 Aug 2008, 03:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I really dig Cyanide, more than The day.
Old 31 Aug 2008, 12:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I can't fucking wait for this. Only 12 more days.

If anyone has XM and for some reason don't know about it, they have channel 51 set as a dedicated Metallica station right now. On the 4th they're playing the entire new album.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2008, 03:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzz View Post
I can't fucking wait for this. Only 12 more days.

If anyone has XM and for some reason don't know about it, they have channel 51 set as a dedicated Metallica station right now. On the 4th they're playing the entire new album.
I've been checking out that station periodically. It's well done.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2008, 02:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

'Cause we hunt you down without mercy
Hunt you down all nightmare long
Feel us breathe upon your face
Feel us shift, every move we trace
Hunt you down without mercy
Hunt you down all nightmare long