ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Estelle Getty RIP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jul 2008, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Estelle Getty RIP

http://www.usmagazine.com/estelle-ge...-at-eight-four

I thought she already died;
Old 22 Jul 2008, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

84? Really? That young? For some reason I thinking she was pushing 95 by now
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2008, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

is she your mom or something?

Pretty sure nobody cares.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2008, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

You post celeb deaths all the time
Old 22 Jul 2008, 11:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

does she still qualify as a celeb...she did Golden Girls and Stop or My Mom will Shoot..

she's famous for being old.

Old 23 Jul 2008, 09:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Seriously? Estelle Getty gets a shout out from PWF??!

Damn man...damn...that shit ain't gangsta at muthafuckin all.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 09:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
does she still qualify as a celeb...she did Golden Girls and Stop or My Mom will Shoot..

she's famous for being old.
Worked for George Burns
Old 24 Jul 2008, 12:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

^^^^Don't ever put Mr. Burn in the same league as Estelly Getty. With that said, the only time Golded Girls was ever slightly funny, is when Sophia would find different ways to call, Blanche a whore.

Don't look at me like that, It was 3:00 am, I was bored, and it was the only thing on tv.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2008, 12:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I liked Stop or my Mom will shoot

At the time I saw it I was only about 6 or 7 years old I think.

RIP Estelle.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2008, 04:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Rarely ever saw anything on this show...just not my thing. Sad to see someone go though, she was important to a lot of people
Old 24 Jul 2008, 08:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Somebody get Kevin for me...I didn't realize how important she was to you people.

I can't speak for Elmer, but I'm sorry I reacted so callously.

Like I said, get Kevin for me...maybe we can put a banner at the top of the page....perhaps we can raise some money for her family to get them thru this difficult time.

No....seriously....she was famous for being old.
I hate you people.

Old 31 Jul 2008, 03:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

What's funny is that I will get the same reaction when I die and someone makes a thread about me.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2008, 09:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Right now, Estelle Getty is getting her ass filled by 18" of angry George Burns in the 7th Circle of Hell.

I hear Gandhi's on deck, too.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 31 Jul 2008, 09:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
What's funny is that I will get the same reaction when I die and someone makes a thread about me.
you think someone will make a thread somewhere when you die?

I'm not sure if thats funny or sad

Old 31 Jul 2008, 11:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Come on Chris...how much fun would a "Boston's Dead" thread be?? I mean...I'm not trying to be a dick here...but I guess I just come by it naturally...but seriously...

Late.