ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Favorite TV Shows

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2008, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Favorite TV Shows

Pretty simple thread...

Mine:

Wrestling
The Simpsons
Family Guy
House
Heroes
The Office
My Name Is Earl
Smallville
Prison Break
South Park
Late Night with Conan O'Brien
The Real World

Yeah I know it isn't the most creative thread but it's something that may bring some traffic to this forum.

Last edited by Jason; 26 Jun 2008 at 07:40 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2008, 12:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Deadliest Catch
Human Weapon
Deadliest Catch
Fight Quest
Ninja Warrior (Sauske)
Women of Ninja Warrior (Kunoichi)
Unbeatable Banzuke
And I'll be watching the two American ripoff shows coming up this year...forgot their names.
Ice Road Truckers
America's Game
The Motherfucking Shield
Lost
X-Play
Attack Of The Show
Street Fury
Deadliest Catch
Iron Chef (Japan)
Iron Chef America
Scrubs
Deadliest Catch

Oh yeah...and Deadliest Catch on Discovery is the best show on TV.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2008, 01:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

The Wire

The Sopranos

Deadwood

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Seinfield

Hell's Kitchen

Top Chef

Flavor of Love

Law and Order SVU

Law and Order Criminal Intent

Daily Show...When I catch it.

Fresh Prince.

Martin...Yeah, I said it! What bitch?

Closer

Without a Trace

First 48

Best week ever

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2008, 02:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Battlestar Galactica
Babylon 5
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Oz
Deadwood
Dexter
The Wire
The Sopranos
Rescue Me
Boston Legal
The Practice
All In The Family
Cheers
Frasier
The Jeffersons
Good Times
The Cosby Show
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Office
30 Rock
Lucky Louie
Mythbusters
Penn & Teller: Bullshit
The Colbert Report.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2008, 03:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The Sopranos
Becker
The Simpsons
Family Guy
All in the Family
Everybody Loves Raymond
Best Week Ever
Rock of Love/Flavor of Love..(Yeah..I find it entertaining.)
The O Reilly Factor
Hannity and Colmes
Countdown with Keith Olbermann
The Colbert Report
The Daily Show
Law and Order
South Park
House..
Old 26 Jun 2008, 03:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Hey, Trev watches the Wire, I thought I was the only guy on PWF who watched that show. That show was probably the best "cop show" ever, and nobody will probably ever know.

I forgot to add The Shield to my list also.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2008, 03:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Hey, Trev watches the Wire, I thought I was the only guy on PWF who watched that show. That show was probably the best "cop show" ever, and nobody will probably ever know.
I just started watching it on DVD, actually. I'm only about seven episodes in and it's clear just how under appreciated the show was throughout it's run.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2008, 05:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was the same way with Sopranos. I was just a kid when the series started, and I never had HBO anyways, so I didn't really become a true fan until after the series was over. Now I've read about every episode, I've seen the entire first and last (got that one for Christmas) seasons on DVD and I've seen many episodes in between because of A&E. Classic show. I'll have to check out The Wire in the future.

Right now I'm on summer vacation, and if I'm awake in the morning, there's a group of shows that I'll always watch: Malcolm in the Middle, The Nanny, Diff'rent Strokes, Married With Children, and King of the Hill. I'll put Sopranos on but I usually only give it half my attention because I've seen so much of the series and there's a high chance I've already seen the episode they're showing anyways. I'm still into poker, infact more than ever before, so I'll watch Poker After Dark if I'm still awake. I could list a million shows that I like but that's just what I'm into right now.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2008, 05:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Without a Trace...
Old 26 Jun 2008, 06:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

SportsCenter
Rome is Burning
Around The Horn
Pardon The Interruption
Jon & Kate Plus Eight
Little People Big World
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2008, 08:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Without a Trace
Law and Order SVU, CI, and the original now with Jeremy Sisto.
Heroes
My Boys
Jon and Kate Plus Eight
The Office
Entourage
Big Love
No Reservation with Anthony Bourdain
Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
The Soup

Home Improvement
The George Lopez Show
The King of Queens
Bargain Hunt

Besides those, my TV pretty much stays on The Travel Channel, The Tennis Channel, or I.D. ......

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote