ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Tech N9ne - Killer [Realeases July 1st]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2008, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Tech N9ne - Killer [Realeases July 1st]

I couldn't hold out any longer, so I downloaded it today and it's hot as hell. Tech crushes it like he always does.

I'm still buyin' it the day it releases too.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2008, 06:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

This album will definitely be sick as hell.

Can't wait.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2008, 08:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Here's some of my favorite tracks from the album.

Hope for a Higher Power
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Lc_G6EdZ0k&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Lc_G6EdZ0k&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Psycho Bitch II ft. Liquid Assassin
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yVlHzm8rKmo&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yVlHzm8rKmo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Paint a Dark Picture ft. Dirtball
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XeMzFvkJ6gg&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XeMzFvkJ6gg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last Words
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AO3351RRT60&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AO3351RRT60&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Go cop it on Tuesday people! I know I will
Old 27 Jun 2008, 10:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

You heard about his beef with Keisha Cole, Stick?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2008, 11:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
You heard about his beef with Keisha Cole, Stick?
Haha yeah.

Quote:
Less than 24 hours after his triumphant concert “homecoming” — an 80-minute set that highlighted KPRS’s Summer Jam at Sandstone Amphitheater — Tech N9ne is seething.

“Keyshia Cole and the concert security fucked up my whole night,” he complained. “It’s all because I’m not on TV. The chip on my shoulder is getting bigger.”

For three weeks, ever since Kansas City’s urban, powerhouse radio station invited the city’s local rap star to share top billing with Cole and rapper T.I., Tech N9ne had fantasized about how Friday night would play out.

The show was his black resurrection, a chance to reconnect with the inner-city audience that adored him throughout the 1990s and abandoned him in the new millennium as the perception of his music and image pinballed from gangsta to Juggalo to demonic to dope fiend.

Tech N9ne, real name Aaron Yates, envisioned Summer Jam as a moment to set the record straight with his urban audience. He anticipated a drama-free, emotional catharsis. Most of his family, baited by Hot 103’s nonstop hyping of the show, requested tickets. His mother, Maudie Yates, a deeply religious woman, even agreed to attend the concert, her first-ever Tech N9ne live performance.

Friday’s gig in front of 6,000 fans, with N9ne’s set sandwiched between a major R&B singer (Cole) and one of the biggest names in hip-hop (T.I.), provided Tech the perfect showcase to floss his newfound financial success as an independent artist and overwhelm disgruntled African-American fans with a high-energy show.

His fantasy was ruined long before he hit the stage at 8 p.m. Upon arriving at Sandstone — concert promoters told me — the 24-year-old Cole learned she would perform before Tech N9ne and immediately exploded, demanding that she be driven back to her hotel, refusing to play.

Over the next several hours, promoters said they negotiated with Cole’s representatives about a resolution. Her appearance was canceled at least twice, they said, and both sides threatened lawsuits.

Eventually Cole’s tour manager requested a meeting with Travis O’Guin, Tech’s partner at Strange Music. The conversation turned heated and ugly, O’Guin said. The Cole camp said it had never heard of Tech N9ne. O’Guin countered with Pollstar numbers that reflected Tech N9ne’s remarkable tour strength. He’s one of only three rap acts (Jay-Z and Kanye West are the others) in the top 50 for concert ticket sales. Cole is not in the top 50.

While the camps bickered backstage, concert-goers baked in the near 90-degree temperatures for more than an hour waiting for the final three acts: Cole, N9ne and T.I.

“To be honest, we didn’t really care about  who performed first,” O’Guin said Saturday. “Our thing was about making sure it was dark outside because we have an impactful lights show, and we needed the sun to go down behind the hill.”

A compromise was reached. N9ne would perform 10 to 15 minutes before he’d originally agreed, and Cole would go on after him and do half of her show.

“I love Keyshia Cole,” N9ne said. “I love her music. I love her story. She’s from Oakland. She should know I’m part of The Regime with (Oakland rapper) Yukmouth and all of them. Even if she didn’t know, one of her dancers started with me. Her people didn’t have to belittle me. They didn’t have to come with this, ‘I ain’t performing after no local nigga’ shit.”

“We have no comment on any of that,” said Manny Halley, CEO of Imani Entertainment Group and Keyshia Cole’s manager. “This must be some kind of publicity stunt.”

Tech endured one more blow to his ego before the end of the night. Not long after he completed his performance, Sandstone security ordered that he and his entourage vacate the backstage area.

“The shit was embarrassing,” he fumed Saturday. “In front of my mama, they made me act a nigga. They said they were going to call the federal marshals. I said, ‘Go get ’em. We ain’t leaving without my set.’ Fuck that. They fucked up my whole night.”

A slight exaggeration. Not only did security let him stay, but Tech and his crew joined KPRS deejay Sean Tyler and former Kansas City Chief Eric Warfield at Club N.V. for some post-concert partying. And, more importantly, the backstage drama failed to overshadow a performance by Tech and label mates Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun that was universally hailed as the best of the day and evening.

By the time Tech closed his show — with his hardcore white fans and skeptical black supporters all mouthing the words to longtime club-banger “I’m A Playa” — it was clear that the Kansas City King is well on his way to reclaiming all of his Kansas City Kingdom.
I've never listened to any of her shit, and have only heard her name.

Obviously with Cole being the bigger star, she should play after lowly Tech. However, if concert promoters planned for her to play before him, she should fucking suck it up and play before him where they scheduled her to play.
Old 27 Jun 2008, 08:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

This album is hot...Tech's best work.

Thanks Stick
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2008, 07:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Best rap album of the year.

Tech is the best out there today.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2008, 01:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I live in Kansas City, where Tech is from and so I've seen him around a lot. Recently he went and ate at the restaurant that my mom waits tables at and she said he was very friendly and tipped very well. So not only is he a good rapper, he seems like a pretty stand up guy as well.
Old 10 Jul 2008, 01:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

What up Hollywood?

Old 10 Jul 2008, 01:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Stick, I got Killer today and I must say that was a awesome experience. My homeboy who was in the car with me when I was bumping, was like "What the fuck is you listening to Nigga?". He wasn't with the shit at all, by time we got to Seven words (We played that shit about 6 times..My favorite song on the album. Eventhough Last words and Pillow Talking and Blackboy is catching up) he was vibing with it. It's a good album, I can't promise I'll be listening to it a week from now, but today it's staying in the whip, the Ipod, and I'm going to blast it through the house just to freak out my Ole Lady and my friends.

Here is something that I found interesting, he seems to have the same delivery as Luda on a few songs.

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/s...891#post822891

Old 10 Jul 2008, 06:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Good shit homie. I'm glad you liked the few songs I posted enough to cop it.

It's the only album I've been bumpin' since I bought it.

As for his delivery being like Luda's, it doesn't surprise me since he's so versatile and can change it up from song to song, verse to verse, or even line to line.

Which songs specifically are you talkin' about?
It's The Return of..PWF Late Night...
Old 31 Jul 2008, 04:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Tech could get "Shit Is Real" played on some local "Alternative" stations in a few markets and just edit it down it "It is real"
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote