ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Hey Kurt...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2008, 12:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Hey Kurt...

What did you think of Rock On The Range?

Stone Temple Pilots kicked some fucking ass.

Kid Rock was so disappointing. He sounds great live, but an hour set, playing only 7 of his own songs? What the fuck is up with that? I'd never to pay to see him on his own. He went down a few notches in my book after that.

3 Doors Down was really, really good. I wish they'd come to Canada. I don't know why they never tour around here. But i'd like to see them again. The new cd is great too.

I'll give more input later if you actually reply/see this instead of talking about 25 bands.
Old 24 May 2008, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

3DD's new CD is the shit. No doubt.
Old 24 May 2008, 04:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I was texting you both at the show

Kurt said it was the greatest concert he ever went to.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2008, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Damn...was it time for that show already?

I personally wasn't excited over the card but I know quite a few people that were.

Glad to hear you had a good time Reb.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2008, 12:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

First of all

Best show EVER.

Second...STP was the shit, but goddam dude was on some shit

Third, Kid Rock was awesome....yeah, he didnt do many of his own songs but the crowd energy was AMAZING.

Ya already know that I love 3DD, this however was not the best I had seen from them...it felt phoned in....but I may be jaded, I have seen them ALOT.

Staind was awesome.....I look forward to seeing them later this summer when they tour with 3DD.

was fucking awesome, and I will be back next year.

tho goddam....15 bucks a day for parking and like 8 bucks for a beer? ouch

2nd stage was disappointing dude, pitiful line up...not worth the hassle of runnin around to try and see em.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2008, 01:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
First of all

Best show EVER.

Second...STP was the shit, but goddam dude was on some shit
That was the 5th time i've seen scott preform, and that was by far the most normal he's ever been.

Quote:
tho goddam....15 bucks a day for parking and like 8 bucks for a beer? ouch
Yeah... that pissed me off. I had 2 beers the whole weekend there. I just lived off the gross smokes they were giving out for free.

Quote:
2nd stage was disappointing dude, pitiful line up...not worth the hassle of runnin around to try and see em.
The only good bands on the second stage were Filter and Theory of a Deadman.
Old 28 Jun 2008, 09:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
That was the 5th time i've seen scott preform, and that was by far the most normal he's ever been.

Yeah... that pissed me off. I had 2 beers the whole weekend there. I just lived off the gross smokes they were giving out for free.

The only good bands on the second stage were Filter and Theory of a Deadman.
No offense...but Filter aint been worth a shit in like ten years...and even then they were questionable

And Theory of Nickelback bores me

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2008, 11:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
No offense...but Filter aint been worth a shit in like ten years...and even then they were questionable
Haha... exactly what I was thinking.

I'd love to see STP. My money's going to DMB though. July 11th!