ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Lil Wayne - Swagger Jacker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2008, 04:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Lil Wayne - Swagger Jacker

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QToACoaR96c&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QToACoaR96c&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

LMFAO. I was ROFLing at the pic of him kissing his daddy on the mouth, then when they switched it to the bears

Fuck Lil Wayne. That motherfucker has no flow, no delivery and no lyrics. I don't know how this fool got to be the "greatest rapper ever", cuz I think he fuckin' sucks.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2008, 05:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

That was pretty funny

I always thought Lil Wayne sucked anyways.

Greatest rapper alive? Far from it.

Half the people he stole from have way more talent than he could ever dream of.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2008, 09:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

He was okay, keyword being okay on the first album he ever came out with...it wasn't great but it was a step up from him being on juvi's record...after that it went from being okay to garbage...Now he sounds synthesized so much that you can hardly understand what the fuck he is saying.
Old 18 May 2008, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Yeah, the guy was good when he was just lil Wayne, but when he turned in to "Weezy F Baby, Please say the Baby, aka Best rapper alive, aka Lil Jay- Z, and now Lil T-Pain." That is when he turned in to a pill popping, man kissing, coke sniffing, and syrup drinking junkie. He stopped making sense in 2005; his last good album was The Carter. I thought he really was on his way to finally doing big things (and I guess you can say he did), but he sold his soul and whored himself out so much, that he is now at the point where you can barely comprehend what the fuck he is talking about. The guy will go from rapping about a bitch, to comparing himself to a TV or some shit in like a nano second. His voice is shot. His delivery is dreadful, and his subject matter is that of an inane monkey. Fuck lil Wayne.

It's hard to believe that this guy was part of one of the best rap groups ever.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2008, 12:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

The skipping tracks and shit to switch between songs is fucking me up
Old 17 Jun 2008, 01:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I love how him and that Birdman guy both have multiple tear drop tatoos and you know those bitches haven't killed anybody.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2008, 01:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

You don't know how many hours I've put in to listening to this man wondering why people consider him the greatest. It's good to have evidence now that he stole. What he does write himself though is repetitive and usually doesn't make much sense. He's not creative and his new album fucking blows. Unfortunately for me, it's in the CD player of every fucking car I get into.
Old 28 Jun 2008, 11:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

^^^That sucks.

I had only heard his radio stuff and never liked him, so the other day I decided to listen to songs from Tha Carter III to see why people liked him so much, and I still have no idea.

The only reason I can coem up with, is his "rhymes" are so fucking simple, and thus a ton of simple like him. I seriously hate everything about him. His lyrics, his flow, his delivery, his voice, everything.

Lil Wayne is straight garbage.
Old 29 Jun 2008, 12:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

It makes me sad that such a good beat like "A Milli" was wasted on Wayne.

Old 29 Jun 2008, 12:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
^^^That sucks.

I had only heard his radio stuff and never liked him, so the other day I decided to listen to songs from Tha Carter III to see why people liked him so much, and I still have no idea.

The only reason I can coem up with, is his "rhymes" are so fucking simple, and thus a ton of simple like him. I seriously hate everything about him. His lyrics, his flow, his delivery, his voice, everything.

Lil Wayne is straight garbage.
When you're my age, Lil Wayne basically is the rap industry to most kids. I like a couple of his songs off of The Carter II, but even those are so overplayed that it's difficult to listen to. Don't get me wrong, I can sit through the entire album and not be bothered. I don't necessarily "hate" his music, but it's definitely on my top ten list of rappers. You're never going to understand why people like him so much because I'm assuming the questions going through your head are very similar to mine. I can listen to him, but who the hell ever gave this guy the best rapper alive crown?

His new album strictly talks about him being the shit and nothing else. The funny part is that his new album fucking blows. Fuck Lil Wayne and all the people I've gotten into huge ass arguments with over Lil Wayne not being the best.
Old 30 Jun 2008, 02:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

I bet you hear a lot of Plies in Lauderdale too don't you Sam?

Old 30 Jun 2008, 02:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Plies has to to be the dumbest fuckin' name ever.
Old 30 Jun 2008, 02:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

It make sense because he at times he can be a tool.

His new album is still 10 times better than C3 though.

Old 30 Jun 2008, 09:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I can listen to him, but who the hell ever gave this guy the best rapper alive crown?
Lil Wayne gave himself that name. He is the "Self-Proclaimed Greatest Rapper Alive."
Old 30 Jun 2008, 10:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
I bet you hear a lot of Plies in Lauderdale too don't you Sam?
Most kids around here have no fucking idea who he is. Those who do listen to him swear by him though. We have a about three or four "hip hop" stations here, but none of them really play rap music anymore with the exception of select Lil Wayne and Jay-Z songs or whatever hot single they can overplay. They mostly just play like R&B now, so kids don't know who he is because they never hear him.

If you go to the beach or the clubs you hear his shit non-stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Lil Wayne gave himself that name. He is the "Self-Proclaimed Greatest Rapper Alive."
I know, but people agree with him. How?