ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Tech N9ne Presents Krizz Kaliko - Vitiligo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2008, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Tech N9ne Presents Krizz Kaliko - Vitiligo

I've listened to about half of this album, and it's hot as hell.

If you want some new music, that's completely different than anything you've heard before, go get this shit. Dude is talented as hell and is completely unique.

Go. Get. This. Album.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2008, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Tech9ne scares me, he's talented, but he scares me.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2008, 03:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Tech9ne scares me, he's talented, but he scares me.
This album is from his right hand man, Krizz Kaliko. The album is named after his condition, Vitiligo, which is the lack of pigment. He has it on his lips and his eyelids.

Why does Tech scare you though? Is it cuz he used to have spiked red hair? Or that he paints his face up at shows?

This isn't directed at you, but at everyone who shares the same thought process regarding Tech, and that people should see beyond his appearance and just listen to the music.
Old 18 May 2008, 04:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Nah, not his look but the shit he says is crazy and insane. I was really kidding about him scaring me, I guess he's a little to up tempo for me. But he is awesome, I like the eveready CD (I think that's the name of it), it was something new and fresh, and there was a few songs you posted for people to check out and liked them also.

I guess what it comes down to is, I just don't really look for the guy. If somebody is listening to it, I'd vibe with it, but I've never brought a CD of his work and gave it a honest chance.

Old 18 May 2008, 08:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Crazy album cover, but I really like it. I have his Absolute Power and Everready albums which are dope as hell so I will definitely be sure to check this one out.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2008, 11:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I will have to pick this one up. I am also hyped for the Prozak's CD and of course Tech N9ne's 2 disc CD "Killer" that drops in July.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2008, 12:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Nah, not his look but the shit he says is crazy and insane. I was really kidding about him scaring me, I guess he's a little to up tempo for me. But he is awesome, I like the eveready CD (I think that's the name of it), it was something new and fresh, and there was a few songs you posted for people to check out and liked them also.

I guess what it comes down to is, I just don't really look for the guy. If somebody is listening to it, I'd vibe with it, but I've never brought a CD of his work and gave it a honest chance.
That's what I like about him, is his content. His music is always personal. If you ever have a chance, listen to AngHELLic. He raps about some real shit on there. In fact, I'll post some of it up right now...

Cursed - Listen to it once, and then listen to "who" it's about at the very end, and then take another listen.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4s8hTIeAL2g&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4s8hTIeAL2g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

God Complex - He goes off, especially on the last verse.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JtLdHj6p9h0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JtLdHj6p9h0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

T9X - Crazy drug trippin' story.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKSx3GdAhtc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKSx3GdAhtc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Going Bad - Probably my favorite Tech song. It has so much emotion in it because of how personal it is.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y_CX_G9svmE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y_CX_G9svmE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This Ring - About bein' a musician, married and havin' a family and tryin to balance it all. Another tremendously personal song. Who else in the rap game would even think about makin' a song so personal?
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KYwo7eiiE0E&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KYwo7eiiE0E&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 04 Jun 2008, 01:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWIpmOafOd8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWIpmOafOd8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 04 Jun 2008, 11:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I just bought that CD at ZIA records...I love that one song about how he fucks white girls.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2008, 01:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I picked up the album a few weeks ago.

It's sick as hell and better than most of the mainstream shit we hear now.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2008, 04:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWIpmOafOd8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWIpmOafOd8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I've seen that a few times. I laugh every time too. Tech is fuckin' hilarious on there
Old 06 Jun 2008, 09:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Looks like Carrot Top raped Macy Grey
Old 07 Jun 2008, 09:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

I laughed.