ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

More originality please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2008, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default More originality please.

Okay. I don't have a source. Given the fact that I just came across this info, it probably broke like 9 months ago, so if I'm rehashing old ground...please forgive me...or lick my balls...either or...

...anyways...

So The Game's new single is going to address the Sean Bell shooting, which if you ask me was repulsive. I'm the last guy to fault a cop for shooting someone who's shooting at them or someone else, but these cops...

...not going to get into it right now.

Anyway, he's doing this single...and that's all good...but he's calling it...911 Is A Joke.

Please people...is it too much to ask that you actually come up with a new song title?

I'm just nitpicking. But fucking for real...get your own song title.

Oh well, I'm off to go pick up GTA IV now.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2008, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

When he did 300 Bars, the full title was called 300 Bars and Runnin, cuz of NWA. Maybe he's using this title as a tribute to PE, but yeah, he could've put his own spin on the phrase instead of just taking it.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 12:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think he's just covering the old Public Enemy song.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote