ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Saint's of LA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2008, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Saint's of LA

So, it looks like there's a new Crue album coming out. They had a song debut on the all mighty awesome Rock Band. It's pretty badass. They sounded way hardcore. The Sixx AM project is pretty cool too, btw. I guess the new Crue album doesn't come out till June 19th and they're going on the Crue Fest tour. I'm fucking stoked. I guess Everybody's going to be in the band. So yeah, this is going to be badass. I hope

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2008, 03:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

How the hell did I miss this thread?

Anywho, I have the album on pre-order. From amazon's clips, it's kind of disappointing, although I've heard from people who've gotten ahold of leaked tracks that the clips don't do the full songs justice.
Old 28 Jun 2008, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Finally. It only took Motley Crue like 20 years to finally release an actual Motley album. I really like it. Mothefucker of The Year is my favourite song off of it.

I can't wait for Cruefest. Its going to rock. I'm pumped to see Sixx Am.
Old 28 Jun 2008, 09:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I thought this album came out in July for some reason.

I'll have to pick it up next time I go out shopping.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2008, 10:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I thought this album came out in July for some reason.

I'll have to pick it up next time I go out shopping.
You can get it on Tuesday when you get Killer
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote