ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Monk star Stanley Kamel dies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2008, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Monk star Stanley Kamel dies

http://omg.yahoo.com/monk-star-stanl...d/news/8081?nc

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Stanley Kamel, well known for playing Dr. Charles Kroger on the hit USA series "Monk," has died, Access Hollywood has learned.

Kamel was found dead in his Hollywood Hills home on Tuesday. He was 65.

Access Hollywood has learned Kamel died of a heart attack.

Kamel has appeared in numerous TV roles over the past three decades, including "The West Wing," "Six Feet Under," "Melrose Place," "The Golden Girls," "Days of Our Lives" and "Murder One."

Pop culture fans will remember Kamel from his eight-episode arc in 1995 on "Beverly Hills, 90210," as Tony Marchette, the father of Rebecca Gayheart's character.

A rep for the USA network, which airs the Emmy-winning "Monk," released the following statement to Access Hollywood:

"USA is deeply saddened by the news of Stanley Kamel's passing. Stanley was an amazingly talented and extremely kind man, and an important member of the USA family. He will be sorely missed."

Monk is one of my favorite shows. I wonder how they will write around him. R.I.P.
Old 11 Apr 2008, 04:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

RIP...
Old 19 Apr 2008, 01:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

until I can get caught up, we'll have to double our sessions......R.I.P. Dr. Kroger.....
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote