ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Bad Comedy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2008, 08:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Bad Comedy

Hell we all know when you watch a Great Comedian there is not much that can beat it. Good Comedy helps the World go round, but when you watch Bad Comedy it's just plain horrible, it's like finger on a chalkboard. I mean it's pretty clean cut with Comedy, If they suck at it then it's just plain painful to watch.

Anyway, who do you find just horrible to watch / listen to? Any stories of bad comedy events or preformers?

Most Women comedian are pretty horrible, You know how Comedians write material based on their lives or observations. Well Women's lives usually revolve around their family or the fact that they're single. That and their observational humour fucking sucks. But maybe because I don't relate to their material is why I find it all unbearable...

I have watched some pretty bad gigs, Like those "comedy" nights in bar for aspiring comedians. You know you're watching a bad routine when you can actually hear someone across the room eating chips over the audience silence...

Anyway, What is your experience with Bad Comedy and which Comedians do you absolutely hate?
Old 05 Apr 2008, 06:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I hate that one comedian...what's his name...oh yeah Steve Costa.
Old 11 Apr 2008, 05:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
To be honest...his one joke about Mexican women is kinda funny...so today I was at Subway...two Mexican women were talking to each other...and I swear...every fucking sentence ended with "and shit"...and it reminded me of Boston...I know it's pathetic...but yeah...

Can't believe I just said that...
Old 17 Apr 2008, 04:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I hate racial comedy.

I also can't stand Carlos Mencia, Andrew Dice Clay, Eddie Izzard... and Carrot Top is only funny to look at.

-edit- I forgot Bob Saget. Eww.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 17 Apr 2008 at 04:11 AM.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2008, 04:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I love you too DC.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2008, 04:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey Boston, what was that one joke that I really liked? The one about Tiger Woods or something?
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2008, 05:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaGirl
Hey Boston, what was that one joke that I really liked? The one about Tiger Woods or something?
I will PM it to you.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote