ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Oscar Night

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2008, 12:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Oscar Night

Glorified Trade Show~! Wooooo~!

I'm glad the Cohen Brothers won... only twelve years too late.

Marion Cotillard's win was amazing. I was surprised she got it. I met her at work a few weeks ago and she is much better looking in person. Absolutely beautiful.

What did you guys think?

Anyone care?

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2008, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I watch that shit and it makes me wish I could reinvent McCarthyism...

I usually haven't seen, heard of, or ever will watch 95% of the movies they are showcasing. Sorry.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2008, 12:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I watch that shit and it makes me wish I could reinvent McCarthyism...

I usually haven't seen, heard of, or ever will watch 95% of the movies they are showcasing. Sorry.
There Will Be Blood and No Country For Old Men are excellent. You should see both.
Old 25 Feb 2008, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love the Oscars! Mike and I usually watch all of the movies we possibly can, but that didn't work out so well this year. Then separately we make our picks to compete with each other and the Oscar pool on PW. Oh, and I use popsicle sticks a notecards to make dorky ballot thingers we write our picks on and hold up during the category. It makes such a long show much more fun.

I didn't do as well as usual this year, I got 14/24 correct, but that was only 1 behind Mike. I tied some guy for second in our pool.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2008, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The only reason I even knew they were on is because ESPN (in the same family of networks) mentioned it
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2008, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
QF-MF-E!!!!...

Seriously...I don't know how to I know this...but a whore wrote a script for the first time...and it won Academy Award for best screenplay...
Old 25 Feb 2008, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The only movie I saw that was nominated for a few categories was Juno and it didn't win a damn thing,other than that I didn't really care for it all that much.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2008, 05:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
The only movie I saw that was nominated for a few categories was Juno and it didn't win a damn thing,other than that I didn't really care for it all that much.
Umm... it won Best Original Screenplay... which is sorta huge.
Old 25 Feb 2008, 11:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Guess Jason didn't read my post...
Old 25 Feb 2008, 11:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
Umm... it won Best Original Screenplay... which is sorta huge.
Umm...I must've missed that part of the show
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2008, 01:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I skipped it like I do every year...I never watch any award shows anymore.

Back in the day my mom would watch them and that would be 3-5 hours of prime Nintendo playing gone over some stupid shit I could have given a fuck less about.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote