ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Big L

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2008, 11:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Big L

On my old MP3 player, I had some Big L tracks on there, including 98 Freestyle. I loved them and everything, but unfortunately, the MP3 player died and I realized that I had deleted some of my files for some reason.

Today I re-downloaded 98 Freestyle, plus 98 Freestyle Part 2. Part 1 is one of my favorite rap songs. If I need someone to understand what type of music I like, then I refer them to that song. Real simple and nice sounding beat, and Big L is a monster. If you want a sample of his style, that's what you should download.

I have a good friend (an educated rap fan) who swears up and down that Big L was one of the greatest ever to spit on a mic. I really can't argue. It's a shame that he died so young because he was extremely talented. A true MC.

Any opinions on this guy?

And I'm all about expandin my chips/You mad cause I was in the van with your bitch with both hands on her tits.

Put your raggedy house up nigga, or shut your mouth up/Before I buck lead, and make a lot of blood shed/Turn your tux red, I'm far from broke, got enough bread/And mad hoes, ask Beavis I get nothin but head.

How come, you can listen to my first album/And tell where alot of niggas got they whole style from?

That pussy was tight, grippin my dick like a pair of pliers/You fuckin snitch, right now you prolly wearin wires.

I'm not a sweet stud, I'm a street thug/That's quick to beat a nigga like a cheap rug, till he leak blood.

Be careful what you rush into, you lame-ass nigga/No dough, always on the train-ass nigga/Canal street, 10-karat-chain-ass nigga.

I ran through every bitch in my path/I was fuckin chicks in the ass when I was six-and-a-half/Yo, I'ma take you out your misery/And after this, nigga, put you in the social study book cause you're history.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote