ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Rock of Love 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jan 2008, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Rock of Love 2

Look, I'm not proud of myself, but watching this collection of trash drink, fight, fuck and generally make themselves out to be total whores is one of the more entertaining things on tv these days. Bonus: Bret Micheals says shit like "I truly feel like we're contecting on a spiritual lever." or some such crap before slobbering all over one of these tranny looking crack ho's. I watched that shot at love with tila a couple of times, but this just blows it out of the water. Anybody else watch this crap or any of the similar crap like it? Just admit it, you do.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2008, 05:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Yes, I watched last season too. I plan on watching Tila Tequlia as well as the spinoff when it comes on. This shit is just too funny.
Old 29 Jan 2008, 05:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I watch Idol...thats more than enough crap for me

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2008, 06:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Nope,haven't watched Rock of Love yet.

The only shows out of those I watched a few times was Flavor of Love,and it was pretty funny for the most part but I never went out of my way to catch it every week.

I watched some Tila Tequila's show too,and about 15 minutes into the first episode I thought it was dumb so I just shut it off...so I guess you can say those types of shows really don't interest me all that much but I can see why other people can find it entertaining.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2008, 09:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

When Sumfin shit on the rug in Flava of Love, that was it between me and celebrity love shows.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote