ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Marvel Movies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2008, 11:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Marvel Movies

Ever since the Spiderman Franchise Marvel Comics seems to be pumping out Multiple Movies yearly since they secured the publishing contracts. Since then we've had Spiderman, X-Men, Hulk, Punisher, DareDevil, Blade, Hell Boy, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four and Elektra.

With Iron Man and the New Incredible Hulk Movie on their way...

Which is your Favourite from Marvel Studios and which upcoming Movie Project do you look foward to see?
Old 20 Jan 2008, 11:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

iron-man has me ready 2 shit my pants, i cant fuckn wait.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2008, 12:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Hellboy is Dark Horse, not Marvel. ......and I love comic movies, that are done right.

that is all.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2008, 12:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

done right being key words. the incredible hulk the made a few years back...HA.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2008, 01:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

All three X-Men flicks are the only comic book movies I like.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2008, 07:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

there were only 2 X-men movies

Spiderman 1 is the best from Marvel, the rest are just blah

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2008, 10:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
done right being key words. the incredible hulk the made a few years back...HA.
The Incredible Hulk (Hulk 2) is targeted to be released on June 13th this year...

I don't see how it could get any worse so it has to be an improvement...
Old 21 Jan 2008, 11:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

The only comic book movie I care about is coming out the day after my birthday

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2008, 07:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Red Demon Ranger

dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The Punisher is my favorite marvel comic and movie. and the new punisher movie coming out this year will be bad ass.

dariydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2008, 09:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Marvel sucks except Wolverine and Punisher.
Old 21 Jan 2008, 09:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Batman, Transformers and Conan the Barbarian were really the only comics I ever read.

I saw Spider Man and Spider Man 3. I own Hulk, Fantastic 4 w/ Silver Surfer, and the X Men 2 or some shit...but I haven't seen those. I doubt I will get around to it.

My kids don't watch them for some reason. Not even Batman Begins or Superman Returns. I haven't even had the chance to watch that...cause believe me I may not have read the comic books but you can be damned sure that I grew up in the 80's and I've seen the Christopher Reeve movies.

Everyone did. August Gorman forever, motherfuckers....

But yeah the wife refuses to watch...and I'm usually too busy to watch after she falls out for the night...and if I do pop in a movie...it isn't going to be Superman Returns.

But no...not really much of a comic book guy...so not really much of a comic book movie guy, either. Certainly not any Marvel comic book that isn't Spiderman...or the Transformers...

But they won't watch that movie, either!! Not the kids, the wife, NOONE!!

So yeah, fuck comic book movies.

Oh yeah and if I see the fucking Simpsons Movie one more fucking time, I'm gonna shoot the fucking DVD player it's in.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote