ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox story

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jan 2008, 01:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox story

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/57DdviStOFo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/57DdviStOFo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

It may not be the funniest movie I have ever seen but it is hands down the most ridiculous. Tim Meadows is freakin hilarious in this movie. The movie successfully parodies Elvis Presley, the Beatles, the hippie movement, Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash in the course of about two hours. It's got the kind of stupid humor that's in Napoleon Dynamite but unlike Napoleon Dynamite this movie is actually funny. So who here has seen Cox?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 01:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I couldn't pay myself enough to go see this movie. I don't care how great it's "supposed" to be, it looks gay as fuck.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 03:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Looks like a steaming pile of shit in the same class as anything Will Ferrell and Jack Black play in.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 10:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I agree with Fox and Stick....This movie looks like 9 lbs of monkey crap in a 5 lb bag.

This looks like the kind of movie that only one of those braindead fuck knuckles who enjoyed Ricky Bobby will like

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Apatow made me a believer with Knocked Up, Anchor Man, 40 Year old Virgin, Super Bad, and even Talladega Nights . But I really can't help but believe this is a horrible movie.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 05:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

This can't be as bad as Talladega Nights or Napolean Dynamite, but it will still probably be a pretty bad movie. I would like to see it on bootleg or something so I can save my money.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 08:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I saw this and it wasn't as funny as Apatow's other movies,the only good thing about it was Jenna Fischer from The Office being in it...good lord she was smokin in this movie.

Other than that I really didn't like it and kind of regret seeing it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2008, 11:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUCK.....if even Jason regretted seeing it, you know it was bad

Old 02 Jan 2008, 11:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill
This can't be as bad as Talladega Nights or Napolean Dynamite, but it will still probably be a pretty bad movie. I would like to see it on bootleg or something so I can save my money.
Both of those were better than they had any right to be, Napolean Dynamite especially.

Old 02 Jan 2008, 11:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Both of those were better than they had any right to be, Napolean Dynamite especially.
Napoleon Dynamite wasn't good at all....and Talladega nights was arguable the least funny comedy I've ever seen in my life

Old 03 Jan 2008, 12:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
Napoleon Dynamite wasn't good at all....and Talladega nights was arguable the least funny comedy I've ever seen in my life
You didn't like Napolean Dynamite? That shit was hilarious, especially the Uncle. It was a cheesy as movie, but it was good way to kill 2 hours. Nothing great, but far from horrible.

I can understand people not liking Talladega Nights, but after watching Ferrell on ESPN the whole wek before the movie release, I decided to check it out. It started off real bad, but after the injury segment, It really picked up. The last 3o-45 minutes of it had some good moments.

I'm in the monority when it comes to Ferrell, I think he's pretty good when he's in movies like Talldega Nights, and Anchorman. He also can flip the script when given the chance, I think "Stranger Than Fiction" was very good. Now movies like Elf, Blades of Glory, Night at the Roxbury, Kicking and Screaming and Old School were all pretty fucking bad.

Old 03 Jan 2008, 12:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Old School was the shit.....Stranger Than Fiction was good, everything else tho sucked ass....

Will Ferrell should die

Old 03 Jan 2008, 01:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Will Ferrell was best in Wedding Crashers. He was on camera for about ten minutes total
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2008, 10:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

actually he was best in Austin Powers

Old 03 Jan 2008, 03:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Not in a million years would I pay to watch that. I only watched Knocked Up, cus someone leant it to me, and 40-year-old Virgin cus it was on cable.