ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Great lines from TV

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2007, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Great lines from TV

I'm watching a montage show of the last season of Human Weapon. Some funny fuckin lines in here.

Regarding a counterlock they learned last year in the Phillipines, Bill said, "So it's not just a block, it's a block with a lock, a kick to the head, a knee to the groin, and then your wrist gets broken."

Maybe that was only funny in context, but I was just laughing out loud when I heard it.

Then there was this ridiculous hold some dude in a rice paddy was teaching them, and Bill applied it to Jason and this guy's like, "Give him the pain."

It was a wicked hold, too. They said it could cause paralysis or even death with enough pressure.

I love this show.

You can post some funny lines from TV shows, but I wanted to share those two...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2007, 12:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Tony Soprano: Thirty thousand dollars for that car!
Anthony Junior: Isn't that what you have insurance for?
Carmela Soprano: What, excuse me? You're not getting another one!
Anthony Junior: Actually, that's good! It'll force me to take the bus.
Carmela Soprano: What?
Anthony Junior: We have to break our dependence on foreign oil.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote