ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Led Zeppelin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2007, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Led Zeppelin

With all the hype around the reunion, I had to go on a Zeppelin binge and rediscover how awesome they were. I'm almost too afraid to see if age has rusted them. I love No Quarter and When the Levee Breaks, and of course Kashmir and Gallows Poll. Discuss the wicked cool band.

Last edited by Dade; 25 Nov 2007 at 09:02 PM.
Dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2007, 10:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was listening to Bubba the Love Sponge the other day on Sirius, and he had a guy in talking about it. He said they sound really good. I'd really like them to extend it to a tour and come over here. I would definitely go see that concert.
Old 26 Nov 2007, 01:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

10 years ago when Page and Plant got together they looked old. Now, they're 10 years older. I don't expect much, but I'm sure they'll cover their oldness with much crooning and noise manufacturing. Oh well, I just can't get up for these things anymore.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote