ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

and the movie we all wanted to see in the first place

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2007, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default and the movie we all wanted to see in the first place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1up.com
When producers of the Resident Evil films said last week that a fourth installment hasn't been ruled out, this probably wasn't what they were referring to. Capcom today announced a partnership with Sony Pictures Entertainment Japan to make a CG Resident Evil movie for release next year, reports Shacknews. The bad news is no Milla Jovovich. The good news? Paul W.S. Anderson probably has nothing to do with it.

The movie, titled Biohazard: Degeneration in Japan, purportedly features "groundbreaking visual effects and a brand-new storyline." Unknown is when the film will be released internationally, and whether it will hit theaters or go straight-to-DVD, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children-style. Hopefully the US will get it next year as well, as we imagine an animated movie made in cooperation with Capcom in Japan will be far more faithful to the series than the live-action disasters
I always thought the premise of the Resident Evil games would make a great movie. Unfortunately live action movies based on Resident Evil were made... and aside from having nothing to do with the game they pretty much all sucked. If a CG RE movie is made I'll definitely pick it up on DVD.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2007, 04:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I enjoyed the first RE movie. Haven't seen Apocalypse or Extinction though.

It helps that I wasn't expecting Shakespeare, I guess.

Since I've got another three days home and some pain meds, I might have to have the woman go out and rent Apocalypse for me.

I've already got the Silent Hill movie.

That movie was awesome. Not as good as it could've been, but awesome none the less.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2007, 04:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I enjoyed the first RE movie. Haven't seen Apocalypse or Extinction though.

It helps that I wasn't expecting Shakespeare, I guess.

Since I've got another three days home and some pain meds, I might have to have the woman go out and rent Apocalypse for me.

I've already got the Silent Hill movie.

That movie was awesome. Not as good as it could've been, but awesome none the less.

Late.

See I think the first one is good. The second one sucked IMO. I dunno if you ever played the games or not but do you remember running away from Nemesis in the third RE and trying to shoot the shit out of him with a magnum? Yeah, in RE Apocalypse Alice gets in a fist fight with Nemesis. William Burkin, the evil doctor from RE 2 is also in the movie but instead of being a mad scientist he's a cripple in a wheel chair. The creative rewriting for Apocalypse stunned me. I haven't seen Extinction so I can't comment on it but I've heard only negative things so I'm sure if I want to see it now
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2007, 08:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I've seen Extinction and I can tell ya...go see it...it's good...better than the second one for sure...
Old 12 Nov 2007, 10:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by [)@\/1[)
See I think the first one is good. The second one sucked IMO. I dunno if you ever played the games or not but do you remember running away from Nemesis in the third RE and trying to shoot the shit out of him with a magnum?
Yes. I do. I was running on pure adrenaline that night. Not really sure when it stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [)@\/1[)
Yeah, in RE Apocalypse Alice gets in a fist fight with Nemesis.
Uhhh......that's gay.

All this is making me thirsty for RE5. I need to fucking buy a next gen console already.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2007, 11:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

I enjoyed the movies. I was disappointed they were not anything like the games. When I first watched them I had just finished playing RE4 and was expecting something similar. But I cant complain, they had a good storyline.

I look forward to the CG, if it is based on the games it will probably be good.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2007, 08:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I just randomly went down and watched Extinction...

Never touched a Resident Evil game ever, in fact I'm not even sure what kind of game genre it is, all I know is that the Movie was... okay. NOT a Masterpiece but yeah there's a little action and a little story. Some cool scenes but that's about it. Wouldn't bother seeing it again considering I had to piece it all together but yeah, it was... Okay

I hear the Resident Evil kick some serious ass so I should probably check it out because there is no way that a game could be based off something that mundane and linear (storywise)...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2007, 12:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

little off topic here but i just went out and picked up the umbrella Chronicles for the WII. i cant wait to fuckin play it.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote