ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Serj Tankian- Elect The Dead

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2007, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Serj Tankian- Elect The Dead

The two songs i've heard off his album I really like. They sound like they could be off of Toxicity... you know when SOAD was actuallly good. Anyways, I really hope the rest of the album is good.
Old 12 Oct 2007, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

He has three songs out now and they're all awesome so I know I'll be picking up the CD for sure when it comes out,I've been really anticipating this CD ever since I heard about it being made.

SOAD has always been good IMO.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2007, 12:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Yeah I can't wait, as the resident soad fan you know I'm excited. (jason is just a roommate, im the resident!)

There was a site that had 30 second snippets of each song...it's really nothing like old SOAD, a few songs are but a lot of it is really different and I love it. Experimental is the fun~!

edit: its available on the web legally, and illegally. So far its fantastic, I love it.
Old 17 Oct 2007, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I'll definitely be getting it...SOAD is one of my favorite bands and Empty Walls was really good.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote