ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Kid Rock : Rock and Roll Jesus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Oct 2007, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Kid Rock : Rock and Roll Jesus

I don't give a fuck if you like him or hate him, this is a damn good cd.

I've listened to it twice now...I love it.

This is what Rock is....bitches, drugs, and booze.

"Rock and Roll Jesus"
"Roll On"
"So Hott"
are my favorites right now....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2007, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've come to dislike "So Hott" because he spells it with two Ts and I've heard the chorus on MNF and SportsCenter and it's already overplayed.

I'm not much for Kid Rock, so I can't comment on the rest of the album
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2007, 10:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

What a coincidence, I just turned off the Kid Rock Behind The Music.

Honestly...every Behind The Music sucks compared to Motley's.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2007, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I've come to dislike "So Hott" because he spells it with two Ts and I've heard the chorus on MNF and SportsCenter and it's already overplayed.

I'm not much for Kid Rock, so I can't comment on the rest of the album
He doesn't get much play out here, and I hate radio edit Rock or Rap music

Old 11 Oct 2007, 01:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

He's on the cover of this month RS magazine...He was talking about if he knew that by punching Tommy he would gets all the media attention he would have done it a long time ago... pretty funny article...

I haven't checked out this album yet...but I will eventually because I'm a fan of a few of his songs...
Old 11 Oct 2007, 12:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I finally have the money to get a CD or two.

I'm definately making the trip to FYE to pick this up.
Old 11 Oct 2007, 02:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I want to hear is real bad. But i'm flat fucking broke, and really can't afford to buy any cds right now.

I guess I can just download a torrent later.
Old 11 Oct 2007, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

it was only 7.98 at Target

Old 12 Oct 2007, 03:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Okay, so I downloaded it. I'm not a huge fan. Maybe it will grow on me. Roll On and Sugar are probably my two favs off of it. I just wish he'd have more heavier tunes. I'm not really down with the slower, bluesly like songs.
Old 12 Oct 2007, 04:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Kid Rock's first Cd "Devil Without a Cause" was the shit but everything after that was crap.....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2007, 05:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul
Kid Rock's first Cd "Devil Without a Cause" was the shit but everything after that was crap.....
that was like his 4th disc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original 81
Okay, so I downloaded it. I'm not a huge fan. Maybe it will grow on me. Roll On and Sugar are probably my two favs off of it. I just wish he'd have more heavier tunes. I'm not really down with the slower, bluesly like songs.
I love how he can go from Hard Rock to Rock/Rap to Country to Bluesy Rock...and it all seems natural for him.

I love "Half Your Age" the song is kinda funny

Old 12 Oct 2007, 05:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
that was like his 4th disc....
I think it was his third but I'm not sure.
Old 12 Oct 2007, 05:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I think it was his third but I'm not sure.
1998 Devil Without a Cause-4
1996 Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp-3
1993 Polyfuze Method-2
1990 Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast-1

Old 12 Oct 2007, 05:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK

I love how he can go from Hard Rock to Rock/Rap to Country to Bluesy Rock...and it all seems natural for him.

I love "Half Your Age" the song is kinda funny
I can totally respect that. And it takes talent to be able to do that. But I just wish he would make more Devil Without A Cause music.
Old 12 Oct 2007, 05:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I guess CK's next gimmick will be Kid RoCK.