ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

I saw =VH= tonight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2007, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default I saw =VH= tonight

Wow wow wow wow wow.

I went into this concert with pretty high expectations. I don't know if I have ever been this pumped for a concert before. Not only did they meet my expectations, but they were even better then I expected.

The videos I posted awhile back sound nothing and were nothing like the show at all. DLR sounds so damn good. Eddie is just fucking unreal. And Wolfgang played great.

The background vocals didn't suffer at all like everyone thought they would. Eddie and Wolfgang did a great job.

The setlist was perfect. Usually whenever you go to a concert you always leave wishing they would of changed one or two songs with something you like better. But the setlist was perfect. I wouldn't of changed a thing.

You can really tell that DLR is a jackass. He didn't do anything up there to piss anyone off. But you can just tell he's a dick. He just always has this stupid smirk on his face thats kinda like "i'm better then you". Not that I care at all about that, its just funny to see in person.

EVH and DLR looked like they were having tons of fun together all night. They kept giving eachother hugs. It looks like they really want to prove that they don't hate eachother and they can make this thing work. When they first got on stage it still seemed weird to me watching them play together. I never thought it would ever happen. DLR was kicked out of the band before I was even born, so I can't even imagine what it would feel like for people who can actually remember the 80s.

Anyways, if they're comming to your city, go. Because Van Halen is back, and they fucking rock.
Old 08 Oct 2007, 09:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D2Z1qklwaZk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D2Z1qklwaZk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 08 Oct 2007, 10:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Must...get...tickets.
Old 08 Oct 2007, 09:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Neither Dave nor Eddie are as cool without long hair.

That video would've been a lot better if whoever filmed it wasn't so worried about how many people were at the arena.
Old 08 Oct 2007, 10:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

It's not 1984 anymore. In all honesty, it's not 1989 anymore, either. That's all I can really say about it.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote