ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Crack whor- I mean, Courtney Love bashes Grohl...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Oct 2007, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Crack whor- I mean, Courtney Love bashes Grohl...

Quote:
Courtney Love is responding to recent quotes from Dave Grohl that he’s no longer shying away from material that could be construed to be about her or late husband Kurt Cobain. Love says via her MySpace blog, “As for that drummer, well he’s hit on me so many times. He’s just very, very conflicted about me, which is why he continually writes songs about me to hear he ‘hates’ me more than ‘anyone else.’” Love goes on to say that her late husband Kurt Cobain loathed Grohl and that Cobain made a codicil in his will that the drummer was no longer a member of Nirvana. The singer goes on to say, “It wasn’t my band and it wasn’t my idea. It’s funny he hates me since I don’t think about him. He’s just sub-mediocre kind of guy who does this ‘nice-guy’ nonsense. There isn’t a word he could say that would ruffle my feathers honestly.”
Dave Grohl hitting on Courtney and writing songs about her? LMFAO this is not Kurt Cobain we're talking about here. She needs to stop flattering herself. Of course obviously she's saying this now to get some attention since the Foo Fighter's new album did drop last week.

So yeah, discuss fueds in the music business or something.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2007, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well the Rest of World Loves Dave and Hates Courtney so she can go Away and fuck herself...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2007, 09:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I'm sure Kurt told her how much he hated Dave right before she killed him.