ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

I know not many are going to care but....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2007, 03:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default I know not many are going to care but....

Angels and Airwaves, the band Created by Tom DeLonge of Blink 182 has the new cd coming out November 6th. Well today 5 songs were released on a Promo CD and they are fucking amazing.

Most of my music is sadly I shall say emo since everything thing no days in some way is emo, but Angels and Airwaves songs are positive which is a change of pace and may be why I like them so much. So if you guy want to check out a new band, give them a try.

Everything's Magic (First Single from new cd)
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YPcTDKAZNOQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YPcTDKAZNOQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!

Last edited by _Fox_; 02 Oct 2007 at 03:23 AM.
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2007, 09:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

DeLounge wasn't ever all that good honestly...Barker and Hopper carried him.

That song sounds exactly how I expected a solo song from him to sound...that's not good.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2007, 02:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
DeLounge wasn't ever all that good honestly...Barker and Hopper carried him.

That song sounds exactly how I expected a solo song from him to sound...that's not good.
Though I agree from you Barker and Hoppus are better with +44. Tom has started to come around, if he worked on his voice a little bit he would be good, but I just like his music.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2007, 05:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Blink 182 was overrated, overhyped garbage. 1/3 of it is no better. As wussy as Blink was..A and A raises that wuss factor by about 10 fold.
Old 02 Oct 2007, 06:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Angels and Airwaves had a few songs I liked from their first album but I can't say I'm impressed by this new single
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2007, 06:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Blink has some songs I like. But both of these new bands suck ass.