ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

I saw Rush last week

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2007, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default I saw Rush last week

I forgot to make a thread about this last week...

So I saw them in Toronto. It was okay. Nothing mind blowing. They sounded really good. But the setlist was weak. They didn't play Closer To The Heart, New World Man, Fly By Night, Red Barchetta, and a bunch of other popular songs. So that was disappointing.

Its amazing the sounds these guys can produce though with only three people in the group. And Peart is unreal. He is by far the best drummer ever.
Old 26 Sep 2007, 05:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I tried to resist doing this, but I just can't. Rush fucking sucks. I hate them. Geddy Lee is a fag, Neil is a boring assed robot and Lifeson is lame. How this shitty band has survived for so long is beyond me. Remember that thread about bands who need to shut it down, I forgot to mention Rush is one of them. They need to stop now, and then the world should retroactivly destroy all of their music. I made a thread about how much Rush disgusts me years ago. I'm gonna go find it. But just to show that I am not completely biased against them, some of their album covers are kinda cool. Too bad what's inside is pure shit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2007, 05:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I tried to resist doing this, but I just can't. Rush fucking sucks. I hate them. Geddy Lee is a fag, Neil is a boring assed robot and Lifeson is lame. How this shitty band has survived for so long is beyond me. Remember that thread about bands who need to shut it down, I forgot to mention Rush is one of them. They need to stop now, and then the world should retroactivly destroy all of their music. I made a thread about how much Rush disgusts me years ago. I'm gonna go find it. But just to show that I am not completely biased against them, some of their album covers are kinda cool. Too bad what's inside is pure shit.
I know. You've been saying it for years. Tons of people hate them. Its too bad.
Old 26 Sep 2007, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

well, so long as you had a good time I guess

I bet spear is a rush fan

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2007, 05:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
well, so long as you had a good time I guess

I bet spear is a rush fan
Eh, kinda sorta.

I have Moving Pictures and I thought it was meh when I first listened to it. I like what I've heard on Vapor Trails and Snakes and Arrows though, and my dad keeps telling me that I could get really into Rush.
Old 26 Sep 2007, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Eh, kinda sorta.

I have Moving Pictures and I thought it was meh when I first listened to it. I like what I've heard on Vapor Trails and Snakes and Arrows though, and my dad keeps telling me that I could get really into Rush.
You should listen to 2112 and A Farewell to Kings.
Old 26 Sep 2007, 05:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
You should listen to 2112 and A Farewell to Kings.
I'll give them a listen when I get the chance.
Old 26 Sep 2007, 10:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I like Rush's music...but listening to Geddy's voice for too long makes me go fucking ape shit crazy.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2007, 11:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
I like Rush's music...but listening to Geddy's voice for too long makes me go fucking ape shit crazy.
Co Sign.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote