ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Heroes season 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2007, 05:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Heroes season 2

I dont know if i was sick of waiting from the end of season 1 or that maybe im apathetic towards shows these days but i was hoping the opening show of the season would have more zing to it than it did. Still worth watching but maybe not the blockbuster to set up a season that i hoped.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2007, 05:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I was kinda let down too

Tho in fairness, living up to my expectation based on last season and the hype...damn near impossible
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2007, 05:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I loved it, except for those Bunsen burners not being lit right...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2007, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Just watched the first ep of season 2. Not being aired over here yet, but i watched it via the tv-links website. I actually thought it was great. I'm back on the drug that is Heroes.

Spoiler

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2007, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Just watched the first ep of season 2. Not being aired over here yet, but i watched it via the tv-links website. I actually thought it was great. I'm back on the drug that is Heroes.

Spoiler
he saw Peter...not himself

at least thats how i took it
Old 27 Sep 2007, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
he saw Peter...not himself

at least thats how i took it
Guess that would make some sense, considering how he was acting and stuff, could be effecting his mind as well. But i guess the new season has just started and they'll most likley keep us guessing for a little while as to whats going on.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2007, 09:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Guess that would make some sense, considering how he was acting and stuff, could be effecting his mind as well. But i guess the new season has just started and they'll most likley keep us guessing for a little while as to whats going on.
I thought the image had Peter's hair cut and everything....

I assumed it was them showing us what he was going thru and emphasizing that Nathan felt responsible for what he thinks happened to Peter...
hence him drinking to make it all go away
Old 28 Sep 2007, 04:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I just want to know who the hell the person was who took out sulu

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2007, 07:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
I just want to know who the hell the person was who took out sulu
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNN NNNNNNNNN

Old 28 Sep 2007, 08:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
I thought the image had Peter's hair cut and everything....

I assumed it was them showing us what he was going thru and emphasizing that Nathan felt responsible for what he thinks happened to Peter...
hence him drinking to make it all go away
Ah, yeah that would be logical, i started to think "Oh, shit, he got fucked up"...

Spoiler

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>