ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

I officialy hate television!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Sep 2007, 10:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default I officialy hate television!

Leave Britney Alone! And Watch My TV Show!
Britney's widely-viewed web defender could be coming to TV.
by IGN Staff

September 19, 2007 - In the past week you most likely saw him screaming "Leave Britney Alone!" on YouTube or MySpace, and now you might be seeing a lot more of Chris Crocker. The 19 year old, who lives with his grandparents in Tennessee, has just signed a development deal for a potential TV series, reports Variety. 44 Blue Productions, a company known for reality series like Lockup and Vice Squad Miami, have made the deal with Crocker, who already had a bit of a following for his somewhat bizarre home videos, only to see his viewership go through the roof with his tear filled -- and already oft parodied -- ode to the former Mrs. Federline last week.

The Variety article quotes 44 Blue's president and co-founder Rasha Drachkovitch as saying that the potential series, which is described as a "docusoap", will be "pretty much be the 'Chris Crocker experience.' We consider him a rebel character that people will find interesting. He's going to be a TV star." Drachkovitch also said that Chris "first got on our radar a year ago."

Yes Chris "Highlight" Crocker, the Fag himself is getting a TV show. FTW

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2007, 03:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

good....I'll put that on my never watch list with "Cavemen"
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2007, 10:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Red Demon Ranger

dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...

This is so retarded they will give anyone 15 minutes of fame on television hell you may see one of us on here on TV one day. LMAO!

dariydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2007, 11:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariydude
This is so retarded they will give anyone 15 minutes of fame on television hell you may see one of us on here on TV one day. LMAO!
Actually considering that I'm going to go into the media, you might end up seeing me somewhere.
Old 22 Sep 2007, 12:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The company probably set all the internet vids up
Old 22 Sep 2007, 02:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

He will probably get his own show on Bravo or Logo if he's lucky.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2007, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Damn I guess being a whiny 19 year old drag queen with no real acting ability who posts youtube vids all day pays off. Maybe if I make a video saying "Leave OJ alone!" I can get my own show to
David is offline   Reply With Quote