ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

AIC > VR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2007, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default AIC > VR

VR, what a disappointment. I really expected them to put on a great show, but they were like an hour late. And they were rude about it. Scott was boring. He just wriggled around like some hippie all night. He had zero charisma. The show was outside in this big venue that was nowhere near sell out. It was cold. Their lateness killed the crowd's energy. They only played for about an hour and 15 mins. Lame. It's like they didn't even care about the fans. They took too long between songs and just came across as really amateur. I will say Slash was amazing though. I think he got it, because he rocked out hard. I thought he was just going to stand there and play, but he was running around and kicking shit and acting like he wanted to put on a good show. And Duff was impresive, with all the stuff he had to do. Just a bummer that Scott pretty much ruined the show all by himself and then the general unproffesionalism of the whole show and the shitty venue. Whatever.

But like Reb and Tri have said, AIC was absolutely incredible. They sounded so awsome and their music translated so well to a live show. I was totally blown away by how good they did and how many miles ahead of VR they were. They made me not regret getting tix.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2007, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thats too bad they were off that night. I've seen them four times, and they rocked each time. Alot of people do get turned off by the way Scott dances around on stage. But I like his energy, and every time I have seen him he had great charisma. But maybe i'm not so crazy when I say gnr can put on a better show then VR.

And yes, AIC kicks ass. Jerry Cantrell is fucking amazing up there.
Old 17 Sep 2007, 04:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I read the thread title and the only thing that popped into my mind "DUH"
CK is offline   Reply With Quote