ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Piper At The Gates of Dawn remastered

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2007, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Piper At The Gates of Dawn remastered

Piper was remastered. I picked up the 3 disc set today. The packaging is pretty cool, with nice pictures in it. The first disc is the original mono recording. The second disc is the remastered version. And it looks like the 3rd disc is singles, b-sides, and demos. I haven't listened to the 3rd disc yet though.

Anyone else get it?
Old 13 Sep 2007, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Nope...ain't been to best buy in months
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2007, 07:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaveriCK
Nope...ain't been to best buy in months
You don't even know what i'm talking about.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 07:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
You don't even know what i'm talking about.
its the first Pink Floyd album if I remember right....could be wrong tho

just looked it up....I'm right
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2007, 10:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Who the fuck doesn't know Piper??

I've got a bike you can ride it if you like...

Astronomy Domine was the song Floyd opened up with when I saw them in the Carrier Dome back in 1994. I really hope they tour again...just so all of you young'ns can have a chance to see what the best concert ever is like...

I read the first part of the post and I was like...???...3 discs??...they really kinda milked that but okay. I really don't know why they needed to include the original mono. It's not like it isn't in the clearance bin of EVERY FYE on earth or anything.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2007, 10:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

!|\|73r573114r 0v3r|)r!v3 !5 0|\|3 0f |\/|y f4v0r!73s

3y3 |\/|4y p!c|< 7|-|!5 0|\|3 |_|p
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote