ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Hey Canadians

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2007, 09:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default Hey Canadians

What networks/shows are good?

I've already found Showcase and was watching Trailer Park Boys last night.

Any help is appreciated.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2007, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Trailer Park Boys is the only good Canadian show.

For networks... I really don't watch a whole lot of TV, so I might not be that much help. You'll find our TV isn't much different from yours since 90% of our stations are American anyways. And even on the Canadian stations like CTV, Global, and CBC, they pick up American shows at the same time as other networks. So you'll find the same show on at the same time on a American network.

The Score is pretty good for sports. They're not that biased compared to TSN.

Thats pretty much all I got.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 04:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Thank god I get CBC. Hockey Night in Canada rules.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 04:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Thank god I get CBC. Hockey Night in Canada rules.
I'm suprised you get that.

Hockey Night In Canada is fucking awesome. By far the best hockey coverage you can get.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 04:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
I'm suprised you get that.

Hockey Night In Canada is fucking awesome. By far the best hockey coverage you can get.
Keep in mind I live like, right next to Windsor. We get a Canadian channel or two.
Old 13 Sep 2007, 09:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
Trailer Park Boys is the only good Canadian show.

For networks... I really don't watch a whole lot of TV, so I might not be that much help. You'll find our TV isn't much different from yours since 90% of our stations are American anyways. And even on the Canadian stations like CTV, Global, and CBC, they pick up American shows at the same time as other networks. So you'll find the same show on at the same time on a American network.

The Score is pretty good for sports. They're not that biased compared to TSN.

Thats pretty much all I got.
I have noticed there is quite a bit of American programming on there...which I expected...but I found a few things I can't get in America.

One example is G4/TechTV...here its just G4 now and its fucking terrible. Attack of the Show is fluff and nowhere near as good as the show it was born from (The Screen Savers). The rest of the time on G4 is filled with crap like Ninja Warrior and Cops.

I'm LOVING the Canadian G4/TechTV...even tho it totally shows how much of a nerd I am. The Lab is a good show...not Screen Savers good...but better then any of the crap on American G4.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2007, 10:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I like Billable Hours on Showcase. It's on after TPB I believe.
The Score is good too. I'm pissed that they don't get that channel out east, it's kind of a ripoff. I miss watching Score Tonight.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote