ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

My name is Chris... and i'm addicted to concerts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2007, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default My name is Chris... and i'm addicted to concerts

I know I go to alot of concerts. I know I have spent alot of money. But it wasn't until last week when I actually started to crunch numbers and see how much I have actually spent. In the past four years I have spent roughly $3600 on tickets and t-shirts alone. This isn't including gas, food, and parking. If I added that up, I would say its around $5000.... maybe even more.

I felt kinda guilty for a few days. Then I went out and got tickets for Queens of The Stone Age, and Sammy Hagar.

Oh yeah, and Spear, i'm seeing Sammy in Detriot at the Fox Threater. Have you ever been there before for anything?
Old 30 Aug 2007, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Yes I have. Saw the Rockettes at the Fox Theater. INCREDIBLE venue. You'll walk in and be amazed.
Old 30 Aug 2007, 09:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Yes I have. Saw the Rockettes at the Fox Theater. INCREDIBLE venue. You'll walk in and be amazed.
you'll walk out and be mugged

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2007, 10:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I used to go to a lot of concerts. When it came to Phish...tickets weren't even the most expensive part...gas, logding, food and tolls...I was all the fuck about the road trip back in the day.

And Red Rocks in Morrison Colorado is a fucking amazing venue. Reb, your concert going career will not be complete without at least one show taken in at Red Rocks.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2007, 05:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
After being in Paterson New Jersey, Detoit doesn't scare me anymore. Although I've never been there at night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
And Red Rocks in Morrison Colorado is a fucking amazing venue. Reb, your concert going career will not be complete without at least one show taken in at Red Rocks.

Late.
I've never heard of the Red Rocks before.

I really want to go to the Gorge in Seattle though.
Old 31 Aug 2007, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor

Fox Theater is actually in the nice part of Detroit. (yes there is a nice part)

It's right across the street from Comerica, and right next to the Hockeytown Cafe. Also just wondering Reb....ever been to Pine Knob, aka DTE Energy Music Theater?
Old 31 Aug 2007, 02:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:

Fox Theater is actually in the nice part of Detroit. (yes there is a nice part)

It's right across the street from Comerica, and right next to the Hockeytown Cafe. Also just wondering Reb....ever been to Pine Knob, aka DTE Energy Music Theater?
You also forgot Fords Feild...

And only that middle part is nice. You go down any of those sides streets and I wouldn't feel so safe...

And no... I haven't been to DTE Energy Music Theater. This is going to my first concert out of the country.
Old 31 Aug 2007, 03:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
You also forgot Fords Feild...

And only that middle part is nice. You go down any of those sides streets and I wouldn't feel so safe...

And no... I haven't been to DTE Energy Music Theater. This is going to my first concert out of the country.
Yeah. There's like a little area that basically goes from Joe Louis, to the Ren Cen, to Ford Field, to a little past Fox Theater that's nice.

And if you get the chance, see a show at DTE. Many artists will tell you it's the best outdoor venue.
Old 31 Aug 2007, 03:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Yeah. There's like a little area that basically goes from Joe Louis, to the Ren Cen, to Ford Field, to a little past Fox Theater that's nice.

And if you get the chance, see a show at DTE. Many artists will tell you it's the best outdoor venue.
Well I don't plan on going to Detroit alot... so I doubt i'll ever see a concert there. There isn't many bands out that i'd drive 3+ hours to see.