ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Daft Punk Tickets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Aug 2007, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default Daft Punk Tickets

Alright, so my family wants to take a vacation the last week in October, well I was looking for some tickets, we are going to Vegas by the way. I was looking into some music thats going to be there, and I noticed the 27th Daft Punk is going to be there. I love there music, and I youtubed there shows and they just look amazing, tickets are pricey but I think its all worth it.

Would you pay 60 bucks to see Daft Punk live?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZxJ-W8Po_E"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZxJ-W8Po_E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I mean come on, I'm hard just thinking about it damn.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!

Last edited by _Fox_; 21 Aug 2007 at 10:18 AM.
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2007, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

First of all... $60 a ticket isn't pricey at all. Thats cheap.

Second of all... Daft Punk is gay, so no, I would not pay to see them. I wouldn't even go if someone paid me to go.
Old 21 Aug 2007, 10:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I remember the first time I had to pay $25 to see Phish...I was pissed.

But Daft Punk...$60??

Daft Punk...they're still alive?

In conclusion, only you can decide if it's worth it to see....Daft Punk......for $60.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2007, 01:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

60 bucks can be me a lotta beer...
60 bucks could buy me 2 tanks of gas...
60 bucks could buy me 60 Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers....

what 60 bucks won't buy me is a ticket to a gay concert, with a bunch of gay music being played for a bunch of gay people

CK is offline   Reply With Quote