ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Band: Finger Eleven

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2007, 03:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default Band: Finger Eleven

Well I was listening to the radio last week and heard the song Paralyzer. No clue who it was by but I like the guitar rythm it's very catchy and the singer has a good voice. Now I'm thinking of getting there cd, anyone else like this band or know of them.

This is the song by the way.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BYGCT4AQIR0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BYGCT4AQIR0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2007, 07:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Finger Eleven is a pretty good band. I've seen them a couple times too. I saw them in this tiny club like right before they made it big in the US (I don't know how big they actually are down there, but you know what I mean). So that was pretty cool to see.

Paralyzer is a great song. Its by far my favourite song by them. But if you're looking for more songs that style from them you're going to be disappointed. Paralyzer is one of a kind. Their actual style is alot different from that.

The new album is still really good though. Its their best work to date.
Old 18 Aug 2007, 09:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Finger Eleven is cool...but I'm morso a fan of the heavier stuff. That song isn't bad...just not my preference.

Like Reb said...don't buy the CD expecting it to sound like this song...its the exception.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote