ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Full Circle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2007, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Full Circle

Drowning Pool has a new album out... as if anyone cares. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge HUGE fan of the original incarnation of Drowning Pool but when you're on lead singer #3... you might just want to call it quits.

Come to think of it... who is their lead singer? Dave Williams died- that's agiven but I could've sworn that the lead singer that was featured on their second album, Desensitized, left the band and that their new lead singer was some guy from Soil. Oh well I don't know.

So has anyone heard the new album yet? I don't even know if it's out yet or not but I was reading the review for it in WWE magazine... 3/5 stars. It might be decent but I just can't be bothered to download it considering how much I was dissapointed by their last album.
David is offline   Reply With Quote