ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

STICK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default STICK

I think you might appreciate this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgzM4trbSkY
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DgzM4trbSkY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DgzM4trbSkY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Two of the greatest soul groups of all time.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Do you like huey Lewis and the News?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCK Naylor
Do you like huey Lewis and the News?
Is this an American Psycho reference, or a real question?

In any case, I love The News.
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Is this an American Psycho reference, or a real question?

In any case, I love The News.
I'm watching American Psycho right now....and Trevvy...no matter what anyone says bout you....I luv ya for gettin the reference

Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
I'm watching American Psycho right now....and Trevvy...no matter what anyone says bout you....I luv ya for gettin the reference
What are people saying?
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
What are people saying?
Stick called you liberal

Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Stick called you liberal
Nooooooooooooo`1~!
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Nooooooooooooo`1~!
yup....and he said that you attend Catholic services twice a week....

Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
yup....and he said that you attend Catholic services twice a week....

What did I ever do to you, STEEK?? I don't understand at all.

Forget the video I posted. You can watch this for all I care:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBGIQ7ZuuiU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBGIQ7ZuuiU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 03 Aug 2007, 05:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Forget the video I posted. You can watch this for all I care:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBGIQ7ZuuiU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBGIQ7ZuuiU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
And here's a song by a gay guy
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5gyWKJgNZo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5gyWKJgNZo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Old 03 Aug 2007, 03:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Kurt, where are you getting your info from? Stop lying on me, asshole

Thanks for the initial video Trev It's great
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Kurt, where are you getting your info from? Stop lying on me, asshole

Thanks for the initial video Trev It's great
The Tempts and Four Tops are playing a concert together in September about two miles from where I live, but everyone at work is going on vacation so I might have to miss it.
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
The Tempts and Four Tops are playing a concert together in September about two miles from where I live, but everyone at work is going on vacation so I might have to miss it.
Go on vacation as well If not that then call out
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Go on vacation as well If not that then call out
I might.

The tickets are goddamn expensive too. $95 for the good seats.
Old 03 Aug 2007, 04:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
I might.

The tickets are goddamn expensive too. $95 for the good seats.
I would say $95 is worth it You being big into The Temps and soul music in general and all and I think you'd have a great time